Where it all began

As usual I Sakura Haruno,woke up at 6 being ready for work I noticed my watch there was 20 minutes left for my work to begin I grabbed my bread and started running fast asf (even faster than the flash 💀💀💀) Luckily I reached there on time (Thanks to the speed of flash 🙄🙄) and someone suddenly called out my name when I turned back it was ino A.K.A inopig lol my Bestfriend from childhood and when I went at ino's table I noticed a black hair dude with black eyes I stared at him for 3 minutes straight and when i realized I quickly turn to ino...ino smirked at me with a weird look LIKE BRUH CHILL I JUST MET HIM!!! As she gave me weird look thenshe said "So meet him he's sasuke uchiha A.K.A Mr.steal your girl and sasuke meet her Sakura Haruno A.K.A Billboardbrow" when I looked at sasuke Idk why I thought he smirked to himself "mehhhh probably my imagination" I thought to myself but damn he was pretty asf that black hair and black eyes UGHHHHH PRETTY MF as I was thinking ino snapped me out of my imagination (sed lyf) and the boss came in mehhh ino called out me once again I said "What tf you want inopig" then again ino A.K.A inopig said hehe I totally forgot that mr.steal your girl is your partner since you don't have a partner in this project the boss assigned you to work with him IDK WHY I BLUSHED WAS I HAPPY WTFFF BROOOO While we were walking sasuke spoked "The name's sasuke uchiha" "Sakura Haruno"I said (MF YOU ALREADY KNOW EACHOTHER'S NAME🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️) So sasuke what's up why did you wanted to become an architect sasuke said well being an architect has always been my dream since I was 8 I thought it was cool as I saw my dad doing things and I was very inspired lol what about you Sakura  (DAMN BITCH YOU KNEW THAT THING WHEN YOU WERE 8 I MEAN I AM NOT SURPRISED BUT STILL DAYUMMMM) Hehe it's pretty same as you as they both were walking suddenly Naruto showed up A.K.A Blondebitch (💀💀💀 no sorry what should I call him blondekun? ye that's better) No not Blondebitch blondekun better as his mouth opened "Oooooooo SAKURA CHAN DID YOU GET A EMO BF DAYUMMMMMM THOUGHT YOU WEREN'T INTERESTED IN ANY GUYS"   Stfu blondekun "WAIT WHY AM I BLUSHING SHE THOUGHT TO HERSELF AGAIN UGHHHH" when I saw sasuke I felt like he was pretty red MEH PROBABLY MY IMAGINATION idk how the day passed by when I reached my apartment there was a letter there it said.......

                    To be continued

(Hey guys uhh so this is my first time lol writing a story? I guess and you may not enjoy It 😭😭😭 so yeah sorry for that...I will try my best to write though 😭✨ k take care of yourself peeps <3)