Niall Horan Imagine

Imagine - Niall

"I hate you Niall!" You scream.

"I thought you loved me! Then I see you kissing that slut?!" You added.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking straight!" Niall apologizes as tears rolls down his cheeks. He was now all red. 

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU! Maybe we shouldn't be together, if you can't love me and only me!!!" You yell at him as you walk out slamming the door.

You sit on the porch outside your flat. You are in tears right now in regret of what you said. You only said that because you were mad. You knew Niall would never meant to hurt you, he was just drunk. But still you felt furious.

Inside you hear Niall bawling. Then, you hear *THUMP THUMP THUMP* 

You were curious. So you look through the window and you see Niall punching the wall with his bare hands, still bawling.

"Oh my God," You thought,"Why is he doing this…?".

After a couple more punches on the wall, you decided you've seen enough and go inside. You burst through the door. Niall was sill punching the wall ignoring your entrance.

You run up to him and pull him away form the wall to prevent him from hurting himself more. He falls to the ground and covers his face. You hug him tight and holds his hands. You look at his hands and they were red. You softly rub his knuckles. 

"I'm so sorry…" he says.

"No, I'm sorry!" You say as you hug him around his neck. He buries his face on your neck. You feel his warm breath on your neck and his tears streaming down his face. He hugs you around your waist tightly.

"Please don't ever leave me Y/N." He whispers.

"Never." You say smiling.

You pull away form the hug and you look at Niall's face. He was all red and full of tears. But now he has calmed down a bit. You put your hands on his face wiping the tears from his cheeks away.

"I love you." You tell him.

"I love you more." He tells you as he smash his lips onto yours. 

MAKE SURE YOU VOTE AND COMMENT!

-C.J.