3.1

They arrive back at the Toretto household to find an after party in full swing, which causes Domonique to roll her eyes.
"Take care," Brian calls as Domonique and Dom start making their way up to the house. Domonique and Dom share a look as they make it to the porch.
"Yo, Spilner," Domonique calls causing the blonde to look at the siblings.
"You want a beer?" Dom asks him.
"Sure," Brian says as Domonique disappears inside. Dom walks in behind her and they stop as they notice Vince playing guitar, Letty and Eliza playing a video game, and Leon with a girl in his lap, all without a care in the world as to where the two siblings had been. Leon freezes as he sees the two siblings before Domonique starts making her way over to Leon, causing Letty and Eliza to look up at Domonique and Dom.
"Yo, Dom, Moni. We were just about to go looking for you two," Leon says quickly before Domonique knocks his beer out of his hand. Domonique starts making her way over to Vince with Dom right behind her.
"Where were you?" Domonique asks Vince as he sets the guitar to the side.
"There were mass cops there. They came from every direction. That shit was orchestrated," Vince answers her causing her to roll her eyes once again.
"This your beer?" Dom asks as he grabs the beer in front of Vince.
"Yeah, that's my beer," Vince answers before Domonique and Dom head to grab another beer. Domonique notices Jesse making out with a girl causing her to smirk.
"Yo, Einstein. Take it upstairs. You can't detail a car with the cover on," Domonique says before following Dom towards the door.
"You both alright?" Eliza asks as they go to pass her and Letty.
"Am I alright?" Dom asks her sarcastically causing Domonique to elbow her brother.
"It was just a question," Letty retorts as she defends her friend before Domonique notices Brian by the door.
"Yo, Dom, Moni. Why'd you bring the buster here?" Vince asks as he looks at Brian confused.
"Because the buster kept me and my brother out of handcuffs," Domonique yells back causing Vince to shut up. "He didn't just run back to the fort. The buster brought us back." Domonique and Dom walk over to Brian. "You can have any brew you want, as long as it's a Corona." Dom holds out some beers to Brian before Brian takes a beer causing Domonique to smirk. "That's Vince's so enjoy it." Vince gives the siblings a 'really' look before they watch Brian clean the top of the bottle with his shirt then taking a drink.
"Hey, buddy. You got a bathroom?" Brian asks as Vince glares at them.
"Yeah, upstairs. First door on the right," Dom answers him as he smirks at Vince. Brian disappears upstairs as Domonique sits down while Letty makes her way over to her and Eliza goes over to Dom.
"He's got no call being up in here. You don't know that fool for shit, Moni," Vince tells Domonique as he walks over.
"He's right, Moni," Leon says in agreement.
"Vince, there was a time when I didn't know you," Domonique argues as she slightly glares at him.
"That was in the third grade!" Vince says ending the conversation.
"Yeah. So, what girls are here?" Dom asks causing Eliza to glare at him.
"You name it. You want mine?" Leon says causing Eliza to slap his arm.
"You need to shut the hell up," Eliza tells him before she walks over to Dom, whispering in his ear.
"I'll see you all in the morning," Dom says with a smirk on his face before he and Eliza head upstairs. Domonique sighs as she looks around at all of the party people in the house, causing her to shake her head before taking a drink of her beer.
"You look a bit tired. I think you should go upstairs and give me a massage," Letty says as she walks over to Domonique, moving some hair out of Domonique's face.
"Look at all our guests," Domonique says as she motions to the people causing Letty to slightly glare at her.
"How about you give me a massage?" Letty says in a stern voice.
"Yes ma'am," Domonique says with a smirk as she follows after her, wrapping an arm around her shoulders. They pass Brian as they start to head upstairs.
"Yo, You know you owe me a 10-second car, right?" Domonique asks Brian with a smile.
"Oh, shit," Letty says with a laugh as Brian nods at Domonique before returning to the party as Domonique and Letty go into her room.

A few days later, Domonique, Dom, Mia, Letty, Eliza and Jesse are at the garage.
"What about parts and service?" Mia asks Dom as she looks at some paperwork.
"Hold off on it," Dom tells her with a shrug.
"Dom, I don't know what to do with it," Mia says as a tow truck backs up in front of the garage with a totaled car on it.
"All right, what the hell is this?" Domonique says as she, Dom, and Jesse walk over to the door.
"What do you got there?" Dom asks as Brian walks over to them.
"This is her car," Brian answers him with a smile as he motions to Domonique.
"My car?" Domonique asks as Jesse hits the car  causing dust to fly. "I said a 10-second car, not a 10-minute car."
"You could push this across the finish line, or tow it," Jesse says causing Dom to nod in agreement.
"You couldn't even tow that across the finish line," Letty adds causing Eliza to give her a high five while Domonique smiles.
"No faith," Brian defends himself.
"I have faith in you, but this isn't a junkyard. This is a garage," Domonique tells him as she motions around the garage.
"Pop the hood," Brian tells them as he motions to the car.
"Pop the hood?" Dom asks to see if he is for real.
"Pop the hood," Brian answers him with a smile. They get the car off of the tow truck and into the garage.
"2JZ engine. No shit," Jesse says as they take the hood off.
"And what did I tell you?" Brian says with a smirk.
"We retract our previous statements," Domonique says as Dom nods in agreement.
"You know what? This will decimate all after you put about $15,000 in it," Jesse says with an excited smile. "Or more, if we have to overnight parts from Japan."
"We'll put it on our tabs at Harry's," Domonique says as she turns to Brian.
"Yes!" Jesse cheers.
"I gotta get you racing again so I can make some money off your ass," Domonique tells Brian. "There's a show down in the desert called Race Wars. That's where you'll do it. When you're not working at Harry's, you're working here. If you can't find the right tool in this garage, Mr. Arizona, you don't belong near a car." They get to work on taking the car apart to see what all parts they are going to need.

The next morning, Domonique, Dom, and Jesse meet Brian at Harry's to pick up the parts that they need. Brian, Domonique, Jesse, and Leon take a break from working on the car to eat. Mia, Eliza, and Letty are at the store while Dom is in the office doing paperwork. Domonique and Brian sit on the hood while Jesse sits on the trunk with Leon sitting on the ground.
"I was like five years old while I'm sitting on my father's lap. He's got me propped up and both my hands are on the steering wheel," Domonique explains as she mimics a steering wheel. "And he kept going faster and faster. I remember hearing him laughing. The faster we went, the happier he was."
"How old were you again?" Jesse asks her.
"Five," Domonique answers him.
"My mom taught me how to drive," Leon says as he looks up at them.
"Your mom?" Domonique asks him impressed.
"Yeah, It was right before she left though," Leon explains as he looks down sadly. "You know, hate her for that but can't hate her completely. You know?"
"First time I drove," Brian says as he sets his sandwich to the side. "Was my learners permit. We were on the 40 freeway, my mother and I. The car in front of me locks up it's brakes." Brian makes the sound affects of brakes locking up. "Then boom, someone blew into me from behind. Five car pile up. First time I drove."
"Before my dad went away," Jesse says as he adds his story. "He bought me this '71 Malibu classic. First day I got my license. It was the greatest day. It's also the first day that I had sex." Jesse raises his beer while they all laugh. "I shit you not."
"Something about learning how to drive. You're either a driver or you're not a driver. So, up until the point you start driving is one lifetime and then after you start driving is another lifetime," Domonique explains with a smile as the guys nod in agreement.