5.1

"Looks good," Brian says as he squats behind Mia, wrapping an arm around her as she puts the decal on the car.
"Thank you," Mia says with a smile as Brian kisses her on the cheek a few times. Dom walks in the garage with a wrench in hand as he slightly glares at Brian before Domonique walks inside.
"I have to make a parts run for Harry," Brian tells Domonique as he stands up.
"Drive safe," Dom says as Mia stands up as well.
"Bye," Brian says to Mia with a smile before he leaves.
"Isn't there a test or something you should be studying right now?" Dom asks Mia, causing Domonique to frown.
"Don't worry about it, Dom. I can handle it," Mia answers him as she crosses her arms across her chest. "I know what I got to do, okay?"
"No, I am worried about it," Dom tells her as he waves the wrench around. "You're not doing enough of it."
"Get off my back," Mia says as she glares at Dom before leaving.
"Dom, don't you think our sister is entitled to a little happiness?" Domonique asks as she looks over at Dom.
"Of course I think she is entitled to happiness," Dom answers her before glancing under the hood of a car for a second, then looking back at his sister. "I have to make sure she keeps moving forward. She doesn't belong here."
"She's old enough to make her own decisions," Domonique tells him with a glare before he shakes his head, leaving the garage. Letty slides out from under the car that she was working on. "He's going to end up pushing her away if he keeps this up." Domonique shakes her head, thinking about everyone that they have lost and or pushed away.
"What you need to be worrying about is who is going to stay by your side," Letty says as she stares at Domonique.
"You going to stay by me?" Domonique asks her causing Letty to lightly smile.
"Maybe," Letty answers her as she leans against her.
"Maybe?" Domonique asks as Letty takes Domonique's top off.
"You don't always have to be so tough," Letty tells her with a smirk before she kisses her. As they kiss, Domonique's hands travel down Letty's body before stopping under her butt. Domonique picks Letty up causing her to giggle and wrap her legs around Domonique's waist. Letty waves her rag around as Domonique carries her over to the couch in the corner before she sits down with Letty in her lap as they go back to kissing.

The next day they are at the garage because the car is done.
"You ready for this?" Letty asks as Brian, Dom, and Domonique get into the car. They are driving around testing everything thing out before they come to a red light and pull up beside a Ferrari.
"Nice car. What's the retail on one of those?" Brian asks the guy driving.
"More than you can afford, pal," The guy says as he revs his engine. "Ferrari."
"Smoke him," Domonique tells Brian causing Dom to smile in excitement. As soon as the light turns green they take off. The cars stay side by side until there is two cars in front of them. Brian has to weave through traffic in the other lane before they are beside the Ferrari again in front of the two cars. Brian takes the lead, leaving them in the dust. They pull up to a restaurant and get out before the Ferrari finally passes by.

"So, what's wrong, Brian?" Domonique asks as Brian plays with his shrimp.
"Nothing, Moni, I'm fine," Brian answers her with a shake of his head.
"Come on. Obviously something's off," Dom says in agreement with his sister.
"Look, I have my good days and bad days just like anybody else," Brian tells them while looking at the shrimp.
"Brian, don't lose that cool of yours. That's your meal ticket," Domonique tells him with a smile.
"My meal ticket? I can't pay for my own shrimp?" Brian questions her as he looks up at her.
"I got the shrimp," Dom says as he pulls the tray towards him.
"No, that's one thing about me you don't understand. I don't take handouts. I earn my way, every step. I just gotta earn something extra on the side, like you both," Brian rants before he eats some of the shrimp.
"What do you mean, like us? What's that supposed to mean?" Domonique questions him as she glances at Dom.
"That's what I mean," Brian says with a shrug.
"What does that mean, like us?" Dom asks him while sharing a confused look with Domonique.
"Don't try..." Brian starts loudly before Domonique glares in warning for him not to get too riled up. "I'm not stupid, all right? I know that there's no way you paid for all that shit you got under the hood..." Dom motions for him to quiet down. "There's no way you paid for what's under the hood of those cars by doing tune-ups and selling groceries. Whatever it is you're in on, I want in on it, too." Domonique and Brian stare at each other before Domonique looks at Dom, who nods. Dom reaches into his shirt pocket and pulls out a piece of paper before handing it to Brian. "Well, what is this?"
"Read it," Domonique tells Brian with a duh look.
"What is this for?" Brian asks as he looks at the paper.
"It's directions. To Race Wars. We'll see how you do. Then we'll talk," Domonique answers with an excited smile.

The next day Domonique pulls up at the gate to race wars with the team behind her.
"How's it going, bro?" Domonique asks the guy at the gate.
"Welcome to Race Wars, Toretto," The guy tells Domonique as he hands her a bracelet.
"Great. Thanks a lot," Domonique says before driving over to their camper that Mia and Eliza had set up. Domonique smiles as she looks at what her family help create. Letty is the next up to race so she starts checking on everything in her car.
"Baby. Hey, baby," The guy she is racing says getting her attention. "You should watch from the side. I wouldn't want to get exhaust on that pretty face."
"Put your money where your mouth is," Letty tells him with a smirk.
"I'll race you for that sweet little ass," The guy says causing her to roll her eyes.
"You want ass, why don't you hit Hollywood Boulevard cause this one is taken and you're not my type. You want an adrenaline rush, it'll be two large. Right here. Right now. What's it gonna be?" Letty says before showing the money.
"You got it," The guy says as he shows his own money. They pull up to the starting line before Letty looks at the guy to find him making kissy faces at her. She rolls her eyes before she gets ready to go. They are side by side as they take off. About half way through Letty hits her NOS. Letty collects her money before going over to where the team is.
"There's my girl!" Domonique says as Letty walks over and shows the money.
"Yo! Heads up. We got problems," Leon says as he quickly reaches Domonique and the others.
"What?" Domonique asks as she looks at him confused.
"Jesse," Leon answers her while pointing to the Jetta.
"Where's Jesse going?" Dom asks as he wraps an arm around Eliza's waist.
"He just raced Tran for slips," Leon answers him.
"Oh, shit," Domonique says before Tran drives over to them.
"Where's he going?" Tran asks as he gets out of the car.
"He went to the car wash," Domonique lies to buy them some time.
"Whatever. Go fetch my car," Tran orders her with a glare.
"Go fetch your car? We're not on your block anymore. You better watch who you talk to like that," Domonique tells him before walking back over to the others.
"Toretto! SWAT came into my house disrespected my whole family, because somebody narked me out," Tran yells as Tran's guys start walking over.
"And you know what? It was you!" Dom punches Tran into the face sending him to the ground and keeps punching him. Leon pushes some of Tran's guys back while Letty punches Lance in the face sending him to the ground, causing Domonique to smirk. Vince and Domonique go to help the security guard get Dom off of Tran.
"Get off of him, man. Dom, chill out, man. Come on!" Vince yells as he pulls Dom off of Tran.
"I never narked on nobody! I never narked on nobody!" Dom yells as Vince and Domonique pull him away from Tran, heading to the trailer with Letty and Eliza following behind them.