8.4

That night a party is thrown in celebration of a job well done. Domonique, Tego, and Santos make their way through the dancing people.
"Mi primo is running security on the airbase," Tego begins to explain to Domonique in Spanish.
"Says that there's going to be a couple of refueling planes arriving," Santos continues in Spanish. Domonique smiles as she shakes her head.
"How's it going?" Han asks as Domonique, Tego, and Santos walk up to him, his girl, and Dom.
"Money, money," Santos says excitedly as Domonique opens the bag she had been carrying. She hands a stack to each Tego and Santos, who start chattering in Spanish. As Domonique goes to hand Han his money, he gives her a grim face causing Dom to sigh as Domonique hands him, his and Eliza's money. Domonique tells Tego and Santos to go have fun while Han motions for his girl to walk away.
"Cops just raided our garage in Baracoa. They were real interested in you," Han tells the siblings, causing Domonique to look down. "Heat's on and we just sent up a flare that's gonna lead them right to us. I say we move out first thing in the morning."
"Nah, it's us they want. And if they catch us they're throwing big numbers at anybody with us," Dom explains as he motions between himself and Domonique before picking up his beer.
"Han, we had a good run. Time for you to go do your own thing," Domonique says as she raises her beer before they clink their beers together, taking a drink.
"Heard they're doing some crazy shit in Tokyo. Maybe I'll go there," Han says with a smile before walking away.
"Have you seen Letty?" Domonique asks before Dom motions to the rocks by the water. "I'll see you around, brother." Domonique sits beside Letty as she smiles up at her. "There she is."
"I hear Rio is nice this time of year," Letty says as Domonique wraps her arm around her.
"The cops are getting hungrier," Domonique states causing Letty to slightly frown for a second.
"Then I guess we're doing our job," Letty says as she smiles up at Domonique.
"I'm a walking target," Domonique tells her as she frowns. "I don't want you around when they catch up to me."
"'Ride or die', remember?" Letty asks as she turns to face Domonique. "Moni, how long have we been doing this? And now all of a sudden, out of nowhere, it's too dangerous? Come on." Domonique just stares at her, having already made up her mind. "We'll figure it out. We always do." Letty kisses Domonique before Domonique kisses back and pulls Letty into her lap. They soon retire back to their place. Domonique watches Letty as she sleeps knowing what she has to do to keep her out of harms way. Domonique quickly packs a bag before leaving both of their shares of the money on the nightstand, along with her cross necklace.
"I love you," Domonique whispers before grabbing her bag and leaving.

The next morning, Letty wakes to find the money and the necklace, with Domonique nowhere to be found. Letty tries to search for Domonique for a month before she returns to Los Angeles.

Mia meets Letty on the porch since she heard her drive up.
"Mia," Letty says with a smile before pulling her into a hug.
"I'm glad you're home," Mia tells her. In the days that follow, Letty throws herself into repairing Domonique's Firebird. About a month later, Eliza returns home since Dom had left her behind. Letty knew then that they needed to find a way to clear Domonique's and Dom's name. So she and Eliza goes to the only cop they know, Brian O'Conner. He sets up a deal that if they can infiltrate into an drug organization to help bring it down, then Domonique's and Dom's record would be cleared.

Letty and Eliza make a delivery with the other drivers before things start to head south. Letty and Eliza quickly duck into Letty's car and take off as the other drivers are shot. Letty is followed as she tries to make her way back to the city. Felix, the guy following them, rams into the side of her car causing her to start flipping before her car lands upside down. She crawls out of the car with a bloody head before she freezes as Felix raises his gun at her.
"Letty!" Eliza yells as Felix sees that Letty probably won't make it because of her injuries. Felix shoots the gas tank causing the car to explode. Letty and Eliza are thrown into the air by the explosion and down the hill they were on.

"Help! Help!" Gisele calls as she drags Letty in through the doors with Eliza stumbling after them. "Help! I need a doctor please."
"What happened to them?" A doctor asks as he helps pick Letty up onto a hospital bed.
"A car accident," Gisele answers him as she catches Eliza. "I found them on the side of the road." Gisele and the doctor put Eliza on a hospital bed as well.
"Why did you save me?" Letty asks Gisele as the doctor, a nurse, and Gisele wheel her down the hall.
"Maybe you are the one saving me," Gisele answers her before the nurse tells her she has to stay back. The doctor shines a light in Letty's eyes as he asks her name in Spanish.
"Miss can you tell me your name?" The doctor asks her in English before she goes unconscious.

Letty wakes up in the hospital, not knowing anything about herself or how she ended up in the hospital. Owen Shaw is sent to finish her and Eliza off but can't once he realizes that they don't have a single memory, other than their names and the fact that they feel like they know each other.

Panama City, Panama

Domonique is underneath a car as she works on it before a little boy runs up to her. The boy tells her, in Spanish, that she has a phone call. Domonique walks over to the phone confused as to who would be calling her.
"Hola," Domonique says as she answers the phone.
"Moni," Mia says knowing what she had to say next would be rough on her sister.
"Mia, I told you not to call me here," Domonique tells her with a sigh.
"Moni, it's Letty and Eliza. They've been murdered," Mia says as she chokes back a whole new wave of tears.

Two days after receiving the phone call, the funeral was held.

"We have gathered here to pay our final respects to, Leticia Ortiz and Eliza Martinez. Let us reflect on their journeys..." The priest says as Mia cries as she stands alone. Domonique and Dom stand on the big hill above the cemetery as they watch the funeral. Domonique looks around at all the cops before her eyes land on her little sister, who glances in her direction. Mia looks back at the preacher, knowing that if she looked at her siblings for too long then the cops would notice. A few minutes later when Mia looks back up at the hill she finds Domonique and Dom gone, as if they had never been there. Brian follows Mia's gaze to find an empty hill, having a feeling that is where Domonique and Dom had been standing.