10.4

Domonique arrives at the race before a woman comes up to her, asking if she was here for the race. They walk over to Dom before the woman leads them into a building.
"You all know why you're here," Campos says as he gets ready to swing at a golf ball. "Good drivers are a dime a dozen. Man, every corner's got a chingadera tuner racing for pinks. That's not what Braga has got me looking for. Braga wants someone that would sell their abuelita to be behind the wheel. Someone that drives their 10-Second cars not in a straight line, but to push it and make it through places no one else would take it. Real drivers."
"So, what are we hauling?" Dom asks as Domonique crosses her arms across her chest.
"For the money Braga's paying, you don't need to know," Campos answers Dom with a shrug.
"You just said you wanted real drivers. A real driver knows exactly what's in their car," Domonique explains with a small smirk.
"Mira, real driver, nobody's forcing you to race," Fenix says as he stands in front of Domonique.
"You the boss?" Domonique asks him as she barely glances at him. "Or am I talking to the boss?"
"Do I look like a boss?" Fenix asks her back.
"My job is to find the best drivers, period," Campos says to stop things from escalating. "Whoever wins and gets second gets the info. We cool?" Gisele walks around handing each driver a GPS. "Are we cool?"
"Yeah, we're cool," Domonique answers him as she takes a GPS from Gisele.
"No, we ain't cool, man," Another driver says as he glances at Domonique. "Why's there a girl racing? Who's closing these streets?"
"She's good or she wouldn't be here. And no one. That's the point," Campos says with a laugh, causing Domonique to smirk.

All the drivers start revving their engines as the GPS starts downloading.
"Please wait while directions are downloaded," The GPS says. "Proceed to the highlighted route. Ten, nine, eight, seven, six..." The line up is two racers, Dom, then Brian, and then Domonique.
"You sure you want to do this?" Dom asks Brian.
"A lot has changed," Brian answers him.
"You're right," Domonique says in agreement.
"Three, Two, One, Go!" The driver's take off with Domonique doing a wheelie. Dom and Domonique easily take the lead with Brian and the other drivers right behind them. "Right turn ahead. You are now five miles from your destination." They make another turn onto the Main Street. Brian takes the turn too wide, almost being hit. Brian bumps into Domonique before getting in front of her. Domonique can't get around Brian so she drives into oncoming traffic. "Right turn ahead." The last driver is taken out as he takes the curve too wide going into oncoming traffic. Brian misses the turn as he dodges the wreck. "You are 2.6 miles from your destination." Dom remains in the lead as Domonique and the other driver fight for second. "You are now one mile from your destination." The other driver keeps bumping into Domonique before the other driver goes to hit Domonique again but Domonique accelerates causing the other driver to hit the side walk and start flipping. "You are now one-quarter mile from your destination." Brian gets ahead of Domonique and is gaining on Dom before Domonique hits her NOS. Domonique passes Brian before catching up to Dom.
"Too early, Moni," Brian says with a smirk as he hits his NOS. Domonique sees Brian gaining on her before he starts to pass her. Domonique clips Brian's back bumper causing him to start spinning and loose speed.
"No!" Brian yells as Dom and Domonique fall side by side.
"Still a buster," Domonique says with a smirk before Dom and her cross the finish line at the same time.
"You have reached your destination. Goodbye," Domonique and Dom get out of their cars before shaking hands.
"At least we know you can't beat me straight up," Brian says angrily as he walks over to Domonique and Dom.
"I didn't know there were any rules," Domonique tells him with a smirk.
"Now that's what I call real driving," Fenix cheers as he walks over.
"No, that's bullshit, man," Brian yells as Fenix claps Dom in the shoulder.
"Go cry to your mama, eh?" Fenix says barely sparing Brian a glance.
"You both work for Braga now," Campos says as he shakes Domonique's and Dom's hands. "When the GPS calls, you follow."
"Driver's licenses," Gisele orders as Campos and Fenix walk away.
"What driver's license?" Domonique asks her as Dom smirks in agreement.
"Thumb and phone number," Gisele orders as she holds out a scanner Domonique, who looks at her skeptically. "The print is for Campos and the number is for me." Domonique nods before she scans her thumb.

The next night Domonique, is sitting at the bar in the club that Campos has invited her and Dom to. Domonique looks around before her eyes land on Brian, who is playing pool. Domonique rolls her eyes, seeing as he found a way in. Dom touches Domonique's shoulder as he walks around her before standing beside her. Domonique gives him a nod as he orders a beer.
"That's too bad about Dwight," Brian says as he sits on the other side of Dom. "Having the Feds raid your house the same night you make the team. So, unfortunate."
"I wish I could say I was surprised to see you here," Dom says as Domonique takes a long drink of her beer. "What's to stop someone from telling them you're a cop?"
"Probably the same thing that's keeping me from telling them why you're both really here," Brian answers him with a smirk.
"What up, fellows? Lady?" Campos asks as he walks up behind Domonique, clapping Dom on the shoulder. "Come on, lets have a better time." Campos leads them over to the VIP section. "How's your car? It took a nasty bump."
"It'll be ready," Brian answers him as Domonique sits beside Dom.
"I also heard you just got out of county," Campos adds as he looks at Brian.
"Yeah?" Dom asks Brian with a slight smirk. "You know a guy named Jim Garcia?"
"Nah. Big place. Lots of names, lots of faces," Brian answers him with a shrug.
"And you two, you're both wanted by a lot of people," Campos says as he turns to Domonique and Dom, causing Domonique to smirk.
"Yeah, that kind of heat can't be good for business," Brian retorts as he smiles at Domonique and Dom.
"Yeah, well, that depends on how you look at things," Dom tells him with a smirk.
"We go down. We do time. We do real time," Domonique explains with a matching smirk. "I don't know about your other drivers, but when I see flashing lights in my mirror, I don't stop."
"Do you three know each other?" Campos asks as he leans back in his chair to look at all of them.
"We're twins," Dom answers him as he motions to Domonique.
"And he used to date our little sister," Domonique says as she motions to Brian.
"I see," Campos says with a smile. "You're a lucky man."
"How's that?" Brian asks him confused.
"You're still breathing," Campos answers him causing Domonique to smirk. Campos hands a shot to her and Brian. "To the ladies and men, we've loved and the ladies and men we've lost. Salute."
"So, what's Braga about?" Brian asks after they take the shots.
"You know, he's just one of us. Came up from the streets. Down to el barrio. Now he's a shot caller. The boss of bosses. See all these cats in here? Any one of them would die for Braga," Campos explains as he looks around.
"Including you?" Domonique asks him with an raised eyebrow.
"Especially me," Campos answers her. A man walks over before speaking in Campos' ear. "Enjoy the party, fellows and lady. Club's yours. Whatever you want, booze, broads, men, it's all good."

"Braga's mine. I'm taking the whole house down," Brian tells them before getting up. Dom and Domonique make their way to the dance floor before Domonique catches sight of Fenix, who is getting off of the elevator that goes to the garage. Domonique starts making her way to the elevator as Dom gets lost in the crowd. Domonique makes her way down to the garage before looking around. She finds the green Ford Torino that she and Dom have been looking for.
"Something interests you about this car?" Gisele asks Domonique as she walks up behind her.
"Just admiring the body work," Domonique answers her as she glances at Gisele.
"Are you one of those girls who prefers cars to men?" Gisele asks her as she walks in front of Domonique.
"I'm one of those girls that appreciates a fine body, regardless of the make," Domonique answers her as she looks Gisele up and down. "Your car?"
"No, it's Fenix's," Gisele answers her as she glances at the car. "He'll meet you at the rendezvous. He'll be leading you." Gisele sits on the hood of the car with a smirk. "So, now that I know your taste in cars, tell me, what about your men?"
"It all starts with eyes. She's got to have those kind of eyes that can look right through the bullshit to the good in someone," Domonique starts explaining with a small smile on her face as she thinks about Letty. "20% angel, 80% devil. Down to earth. Ain't afraid to get a little engine grease up her arms."
"That doesn't sound anything like me or a man," Gisele says as she stands in front of Domonique.
"It ain't," Domonique tells her before going back to the party to find Dom.