14.5

Domonique stands beside Dom as they hold onto the back of the truck they are riding on. The driver starts driving beside the train before Dom and the other guys cut into the side of the train with torches. The side rips off due to the speed that the train is going before Domonique stands between Vince and Dom. Domonique smiles as she sees Brian and Mia waiting inside.
"Look who showed up," Vince says as they walk into the train.
"God, I'm so happy you're both okay," Mia says as she hugs Dom and Domonique.
"I thought I told you to lay low," Domonique says as she looks at Brian.
"Been running on fumes. Had to make a call," Brian tells her with a shrug.
"Hey! Quit talking. We only got the two-minute window," Zizi orders as he walks onto the train.
"Let's go, Vince," Dom says as he slightly glares at Zizi.
"I'm taking the GT40," Zizi says in Portuguese. The car that Vince is in, is pulled out onto the back of the truck before the back of the truck is tilted and lowered to the ground so Vince can drive off. Vince takes off as the back of the truck moves back into place. Zizi goes to walk towards the GT40 but Domonique stops him.
"Ladies first," Domonique tells him before she nods at Mia, who walks over to the driver's side. The guy connecting the car tries to walk over to her but Brian shoves him back.
"Hey! This car suits me better," Mia says in Portuguese before getting in.
"See you, baby," Brian says as he walks over to Mia's side.
"It's okay... we're all going to the same place," Zizi tells the guy in Portuguese. "We'll get the car there." Dom and Domonique share a look before Domonique walks over to the passenger door, opening it.
"Change of plans. Wait for my call," Domonique says before Mia nods before Domonique closes the door. "Let's go!" The car is pulled onto the back of the truck before it tilts and lowers to the ground. Mia drives off of the back of the truck before she quickly drives in the opposite direction of Vince.
"Where is she going?" Zizi asks as he watches her before turning to Domonique, who kind of shrugs. Zizi points his gun at Domonique. "Where is she going?"
"Hey!" Dom says as he hits Zizi's arm causing him to fire the gun. The bullet hits a pipe causing it to bust with flames. Brian starts hitting the other guy while Zizi crawls over to the hole.
"Go after the girl. Hurry up!" Zizi orders the guy in the truck in Portuguese. Domonique shoves the guy that Brian is fighting into the wall before Brian jumps onto the back of the truck. Zizi goes to hit Domonique across the back with a crowbar but Dom grabs the crowbar, punching Zizi in the face. The other guy pushes Domonique off of him before he wraps his arms around Dom from behind causing Dom to slam him into the wall. Zizi tries to hit Dom but only ends up getting punched again. The other guy goes to punch Dom but Domonique kicks him out of the train. Brian takes the passenger out of the truck before climbing in. The driver tries to attack Brian with a blow torch. Domonique punches Zizi knocking him to the ground. Brian kicks the driver before punching him, causing them to crash into the train.
"Shit," Brian says as he sees a fire with the gas tank leaking above it. Brian starts climbing out of the truck. Brian makes it to the outside of the truck before the gas tank explodes. Dom looks around for Zizi but can't find him while Domonique looks out the hole. "Bridge. There is a bridge!" Domonique and Dom quickly get into the remaining car. Agents enter the freighter before Zizi shoots them. Domonique drives out of the train as Zizi shoots at her and Dom. Brian climbs to the top of the truck as Domonique catches up to him. Brian jumps onto the back of the car before the bridge takes the truck out. Domonique drives off of a cliff having no where else to go. Brian, Domonique, and Dom jump out of the car as it falls before landing in the water below.
"You had to make a call, huh?" Domonique asks Brian as they surface. "Shitty call, O'Conner. Shitty call." They look to the shore as several cars pull up before men with guns get out.

Dom, Domonique, and Brian are taken to an abandoned building where they are chained to the pipes in the ceiling. A man in a nice suit walks in along with Zizi and a few other men.
"You three stirred up quite a bit of trouble today," The man in the suit says as he looks at Brian, Domonique, and Dom. "Three of my men dead. Three DEA agents along with them. Of course, this is business and sometimes things go astray. All I care about is the car. Tell me where it is, and I'll let you go."
"This roofing plastic says you're full of shit," Brian retorts earning a chuckle from the man.
"I don't know how you guys do business in your part of the world, but here in Rio, I like it when all parties know what they're up against," The man explains as he lightly paces in front of Dom, Domonique, and Brian.
"That's funny," Domonique tells him with a smirk. "Because it goes both ways."
"You know," The man starts before standing in front of Domonique. "I hear your sister is very beautiful like you. Wherever she hides, I will find her." This causes Brian to tense up and lightly pull at his chains. The man in the suit and all of his men but two, leave the building. Dom, Domonique, and Brian share a look as they hear the cars drive off. Brian kicks the guy closest to him while Dom breaks his cuffs before punching the other guy. Domonique is able to wrap her legs around one of the guy's neck, choking him until he falls unconscious. Dom hits the remaining guy, knocking him out.

Meanwhile, Mia is waiting in an abandoned building for Dom, Domonique, and Brian.
"The American fugitives killed three DEA agents during a train robbery. Police warn they are armed and extremely dangerous.  Anyone with information should contact law enforcement immediately." The radio says in Portuguese causing Mia to let out a sigh as she worries about Brian and her siblings. Mia hears a door open before Mia grabs a pipe off of the table, quickly hiding behind a column.
"Mia?" Brian calls as he walks into the room.
"Hey," Mia says as she walks over to him, hugging him. "You okay?"
"Yeah, you all right?" Brian asks her as they pull apart before Domonique and Dom walk into the room.
"Hey," Mia says with a smile before hugging Dom and Domonique.
"Hey, Yeah," Domonique says as she grabs the pipe in Mia's hand. "Just like a Toretto."
"Where's Vince?" Mia asks as they all smile at each other.
"That's a good question," Brian says as he looks at Dom and Domonique.
"He'll be here," Dom says as Domonique walks over to the table to set the pipe down.
"Guys, we're all over the news. They're blaming us  for the killing of those DEA agents on the train," Mia explains as she and Brian walk over to Domonique.
"Which means we just jumped to the top of the wanted list," Brian says as they all walk over to the car. "The feds have got to show everyone their agents are off limits and they're going to send their best guys. We got to get out of here."
"One thing we know for sure," Domonique says as she walks around the car. "Is that they wanted this car."
"Because something is in it," Brian states the obvious.
"If we find out what it is, we'll know what we're up against," Domonique tells them before they start taking the car apart.