15.5

"God damn," Vince says as he walks in and looks around. "What a mess!"
"Where you been, man?" Dom asks as he barely glances at Vince.
"You better check that tone," Vince says with a chuckle.
"And you just better answer the goddamn question," Brian says as he stands up and starts to head towards Vince.
"Stop it," Mia says as she stands between them. "Both of you."
"Where were you, Vince?" Domonique asks as she walks over.
"Guys all over the favelas asking about you. Couldn't get out of there without leading them straight to you," Vince answers her with a shrug. "Had to wait them out."
"That is such horseshit," Brian accuses. "That was your job and those were your guys!"
"Hey!" Mia yells as Vince and Brian start towards each other.
"Hey! Enough, O'Conner!" Domonique yells as Dom pulls Vince back. "If he said he didn't do it, he didn't do it. Go walk it off." Brian walks outside while Mia looks between Vince, Domonique, and Dom before following Brian.

That night, Brian and Mia had gone to their room with Dom going to his. Domonique stayed up thinking about the future. As Domonique is sitting there in the dark, she sees Vince walk into the room with the car. Vince walks straight over to the radio-computer before pulling a chip out of the back of it.
"Almost wish I didn't see that," Domonique says as she lets it be known that she is there. Vince looks at her shocked before dropping the chip. Domonique starts walking towards Vince. "Almost."
"Wait, Moni," Vince says as he holds his hands up in surrender.
"Mia and Dom were on that train," Domonique states as she glares at Vince. "My siblings!" Domonique shoves Vince into a column.
"I didn't know. I wouldn't do anything to hurt them," Vince yells at Domonique.
"You set up the deal!" Domonique yells as she gets in Vince's face.
"I thought the job was for the cars," Vince tells her. "I didn't know. All they want is the chip."
"Damn!" Domonique yells as she hits the column on either side of Vince's head. "You should've come clean."
"What's going on out here?" Mia asks as she and Brian walk out of their and Dom walks out of his.
"Nothing," Domonique answers as she walks away from Vince.
"Please, Moni, just let me have the chip. I can take it to them," Vince explains as he follows Domonique. "They'll give it to Reyes and set things right."
"Get out," Domonique says as she glares at him.
"What?" Vince asks her confused and shocked.
"Get out!" Domonique yells as she points at the door. Vince turns towards the door before looking at Brian then back at Domonique.
"You never listen to me. Not when I told you he was a cop, and not now," Vince says causing Domonique and Dom to glance over at Brian. "You never trust me and look where it's gotten us. Look at our family now. I can't go home! Your sister and brother are stuck in this life! Where's Letty, Moni? Dom, where's Eliza?"
"Get out!" Dom yells at him while Vince looks at him in shock.
"You son of a bitch. Get out now!" Domonique yells at him as tears fall down her cheeks before Vince leaves.

Agent Luke Hobbs is looking through the remains of the train before pulling something out from where they had cut into the side of the train.
"Plasma cutter," Hobbs states as he looks at the piece of metal. "Wilkes, I want a list of every place within 50 miles that distributes compressed gas tanks. Pass me that manifest." Hobbs drops the piece of metal into the bag that Wilkes holds out. Wilkes then passes Hobbs a file.
"Officer Elena Neves and Officer Roan Neves. Been waiting for you two," Hobbs says as they walk up.
"You asked for us?" Roan asks him as he crosses his arms across his chest.
"I did," Hobbs answers him with a nod.
"May I ask why? My smile is not that great," Elena says with a blank face.
"Your husband," Hobbs says as he points at Elena before pointing at Roan. "Your brother was an officer who was gunned down in the favela." Hobbs looks back at Elena. "Six months later, you upped and joined the force. You're motivated. Plus, I figure you're the only two in Rio who can't be bought. Am I right?"
"Yes," Roan answers with a nod.
"Of course I am," Hobbs says with a smile.
"Good news, bad news," Hunt says as he walks over.
"You know I like my dessert first," Hobbs states as he looks at him.
"Back-checked the rail line like you asked. Found a couple of spots where they unloaded the cars," Hunt starts explaining. "One set of tracks headed west until it hit the main highway, then disappeared. But another set of tracks headed east. A 107-inch wheelbase, eight and a half inch tread."
"The GT40 that was missing from the manifest," Hobbs states before looking at Hunt to continue.
"Followed the trail a couple of miles," Hunt says with a nod. "Pretty easy on the scrub. Can't move without leaving a sign."
"Give me the damn veggies," Hobbs tells him knowing the bad news is coming.
"The ground rolls into a hardpack and we lost that track, too," Hunt explains as he looks down.
"Not necessarily," Elena tells him as Roan nods in agreement. "That road heads up through the hills into the favelas."
"Couple of years ago, it was washed out by a storm," Roan explains to him. "It's all dirt a mile from where you were. If they headed that way, we'll pick up their tracks there."
"You both came prepared," Hobbs comments with a slight smile.
"I'm motivated," Elena responds with a slight smirk.
"All right, then. Lets find ourselves a car," Hobbs orders before they head out.

The next morning, everyone gathers around the radio-computer as Brian puts the chip back in.
"What do you think?" Mia asks as a screen lifts out of it.
"Well, it's definitely a custom chip," Brian answers her as tabs start to pop up on the screen. "Look at all these side menus here for data entry. Lets check this one." Brian taps on a tab before a list pops up. "Look at that. Same building, same order every week."
"It's a delivery schedule," Domonique says as she wipes grease off of her hands.
"What's this?" Mia asks before tapping on another tab, causing it to bring up another list.
"Drugs?" Dom asks as he looks at the list.
"No. That's a dealer pack," Brian answers as he glances at Dom. "See, most major players, they weigh their money so they don't have to constantly count it. Right there, that's 49 kilos. 49 kilos is a million in twenties."
"You're saying each one of these shipments is worth 10 million dollars?" Mia asks causing Domonique to look at Dom shocked.
"Yeah," Brian answers her as he starts to smile. "So, what is that? A 100-million plus in cash houses?"
"That's how he keeps it off the grid," Dom states as Brian glances at him.
"I think it's safe to say that Reyes is smart to want this back," Brian says with a growing smile. "It's his whole network right there, just laid out on a chip." They all look towards the door as they hear something rattle outside.
"Go!" Domonique whispers to them as Brian grabs the chip. Mia quickly climbs out the window with Brian behind her as Reyes' men bust in. Domonique punches one of the guys before using the guy's gun to shoot several of the other men. Several more men enter the room as Dom and Domonique jump out a window, onto a roof. Dom and Domonique split up, knowing they are an easier target together. As Domonique runs across the roofs, she is seen by Hobbs from the street below. Hobbs runs into a building before busting out of a window onto a roof as Domonique jumps from the roof above him. Hobbs rolls onto the roof as Domonique looks back at him in shock before taking off running. Mia and Brian are running down some stairs towards a gate when Brian hears people running towards them. Brian quickly pulls Mia to the side before he kicks the gate causing it to hit the two men running their direction. Brian slams one of the men into the wall before throwing the other down the stairs.
"Come on. Go! Go! Go!" Brian says as Mia takes the lead again. Domonique is still being chased by Hobbs before she lands on the ground right in front of Reyes' men. Domonique quickly runs around a corner as they shoot at her. Hobbs jumps off of the roof, slamming two of the men into a fence before punching the other man. Hobbs quickly stabs the first two men before grabbing the other man's head, breaking the guy's neck. As Mia and Brian turn a corner they are shot at. Brian punches the guy shooting at them before running after Mia. Brian and Mia run across the roofs at they are chased by three men. Domonique looks behind her to see if she is still being followed before someone blocks his path.
"Policia," Roan says as he points his gun at her. "Get on the ground." Roan grabs his walkie. "I got Toretto. Four blocks north of your...." Some of Reyes' men show up and start shooting at them before Domonique pulls Roan behind a wall. Roan looks at her shocked before covering his head from the gunfire. Domonique uses this chance to quickly slip away. Mia lets out a gasp as she sees how far down the next roof is. Brian and Mia share a look before they back up, running and jumping off of the roof, crashing through the next roof. After the shooting is over, Roan looks up to find Domonique gone, but a necklace is on the ground beside him. He couldn't believe that she had saved him, since she is a wanted criminal. As Brian and Mia exit the house that they crashed into Dom and Domonique run by.
"Oh, thank god!" Mia says before she hugs Dom and Domonique.
"Come on, we need to go now," Dom says before leading them through a tunnel.