18.5

"The beauty of public offices?," Mia says as she sets down the blue prints of the police station. "Public records."
"This is where he is keeping the money. The vault in the evidence room," Brian explains as he points it out on the blue print.
"Um. Uh, Yeah. Can I get everyone's attention right here, for a second?" Tej says as he shows his concerns causing everyone to look at him. "We're talking about breaking into a police station. Is anyone listening to those words? Anybody? Popo? Five-0? One time? Pigs? People we don't like."
"You know, police stations are designed to keep people in, not out," Han says as he crosses his arms.
"That's why it's a stealth mission," Dom tells him with a nod. "We'll be in and out before they even know we were there."
"Well, we'll need to get eyes in there," Domonique says as she looks at the blue print. "At least to find out the make and model of that vault."
"So the vault and then, so... It's crazy," Rome rambles as he looks at the blue prints. "Who's supposed to do all this?" Brian and Mia share a look while Domonique and Dom share a look before they all four looking at each other then turn to look at Rome. This causes everyone else to look at Rome. "What do you mean? Why me?"
"Because you got the biggest mouth," Brian answers him with a smirk.
"That's for damn sure," Tej says in agreement causing Domonique to smile. Rome, Brian, and Tej go to the police station before they get the make and model of the vault.

"Got it. We got it," Mia calls from her spot at the computer, since she was waiting on Tego and Santos to connect to the police stations parking garage camera feed.
"Yeah, we're looking at four cameras," Brian says from his spot beside her as the team starts to gather around.
"Yo, that's some high end shit, too," Han says as he looks at the cameras. "Marker optics. Hundred degree field of view. Ten seconds oscillation."
"Yeah, that's a narrow window, man," Brian says in agreement.
"Can't we just tap in and replace the image?" Gisele asks as she glances at Tej.
"No, it's hooked into a digital sync. They would know we were in the system. The best we can do is peek," Tej answers her as he shakes his head.
"We're going to need some real fast cars to get through this," Rome says as they watch the cameras.
"Not just fast. You got a hard right and a hairpin. We're going to need something agile," Dom explains before looking at Domonique.
"You guys mock up a track," Domonique orders before looking at Dom with a smirk. "O'Conner. Lets go get some cars."
"Nice," Brian says with a smile before they leave.

"Home sweet home," Domonique says as she pulls up at a street race, while Brian and Dom look around with smiles on their faces. They get out of the car before looking around at all of the other cars.
"How about that?" Brian asks as he nods towards a bright blue car, causing Domonique to slightly scrunch her nose in distaste. "All motor, no tuning issues. I always wanted one of those."
"Held the record on the Avenida three years running," A man says as he walks around the car before he starts speaking in Portuguese. "Damn, girl." before he switches back to English. "You got a lot of balls to bring your problems here, Toretto. Not to mention a cop."
"Yeah, we can keep that on the low," Brian tells him with a slight glare.
"Word on the street is a lot of people are looking for you three," Diogo states causing Domonique to proudly smirk. "What? You didn't think we'd recognize you?"
"No, we were kind of counting on it," Dom answers him with a smile.
"That little coupe may run the streets around here, but that monster has never seen a set of tail lights," Domonique says as she points at her car. "Ever."
"Well, she's about to," Diogo taunts causing Brian to chuckle while Dom and Domonique share a smirk. Diogo starts speaking in Portuguese to the crowd. "Domonique Toretto's ride in my garage. Now that will be a trophy." Diogo turns back to them as he speaks English. "Let's go, legend. Car for car."
"Car for car?" Domonique asks him to see if he is serious.
"You want it come and get it," Diogo taunts her with a smirk before they race.

Domonique pulls into the hide out with Brian driving in behind her.
"Lets see what they got," Gisele tells Mia from their spot on the couch. Rome starts laughing as they get out of the cars.
"Really? Where did you get that from? Papa Smurf?" Rome questions Brian, causing Domonique to smile.

The next morning, Brian is about to try his car again on the track that they had set up.
"Okay, O'Conner, Give it your best shot," Dom says over the walkie from his spot beside Domonique and Mia. Brian races through track, causing Domonique to frown as he is still caught by the cameras.
"How was that one?" Brian asks as he gets out of his car.
"Camera caught you," Han answers him with a frown.
"What?" Brian asks as he closes his door.
"Yeah, it still caught you," Han answers him again with a nod.
"Man, I was milking the hell out of that thing, too," Brian says as he walks up the stairs.
"We're gonna need a faster car," Domonique says as she walks over to them. That night they go to the race where Domonique and Dom race to get everyone a car.

The next day, Tego is the first one to try the track before he crashes causing everyone to laugh.
"This is exactly why your ass ain't been driving," Rome yells in a teasing tone. Tej tries the track before Santos and Rome try the track with each of them getting caught by the cameras. Gisele tries the track and is barely caught by the cameras.
"I think I'm in love," Han says causing Domonique to smile, thinking they will be a great couple.
"That was real solid work," Rome says as Gisele gets out of her car. "I think camera 3 still caught you, though."
"Let's do it again," Gisele says causing Domonique  to smile, knowing she would do the same thing.

Han was able to get a exact replica of the vault, so Tego and Santos are unboxing it.
"That's the piggy bank you ordered," Tego says as Han and Brian move the door off the crate.
"You're kidding me," Tej says as he looks at the vault in shock. "Where in the hell did y'all get one of these?"
"Well, we had a life before you met us," Han answers him with a smirk and shrug.
"All right, I'll get to work on the electronic tumbler but there's still another problem," Tej says as he walks over to the vault. "Palm scanner. And without Reyes' handprint, Houdini himself couldn't open this bitch."
"How do you know it's Reyes' handprint?" Santos asks him a he looks at the vault.
"You got a $100 million in a safe. You going to put somebody else's handprint on it?" Tej asks him back. Tego and Santos start arguing causing everyone to laugh.
"How are we supposed to get Reyes' handprint?" Rome asks causing Domonique to look at Dom, who nods.
"Han. You're up," Domonique orders with a smirk before glancing at Gisele, who sends her a wink.
"Sure. Nothing like the easy stuff," Han says as he starts to walk towards his car.
"Let's go. I'll drive," Gisele says before leading the way to her car, causing Dom and Domonique to share a smirk knowing their friends are falling for each other.