The Grammy Awards

It's February 24, 2022. The day of the Grammy awards.

Everyone attending the grammy's are sitting peacefully after the performance of Taylor Swift. The nomination for best pop solo is going to be announced.
Host: And the award for best pop solo 2022 goes to... Bella Poarch.
Bella: *Walks onto stage* oh wow, heh, I umm.. I would just like to say a huge huge thank you to everyone who has supported me during these past few years. Honestly umm, a year or two from now I would never imagine myself to be a singer let alone win a grammy. So thank you to everyone who has supported me through my journey. All those who worked on the song with me and of course, my manager. I love you all, thank you. *walks back to her seat*
Everyone: *claps*
Host: That was an amazing speech. Thank you Bella. Now moving on, our next performa-
Suddenly all of the lights go off.
Host: What's going on? Why'd the lights go off?
Everyone is confused to what is going on. They are just looking around at each other with confused faces.

Suddenly the music for "Best Song Ever" starts playing. Everyone's attention is drawn to the music. The music continues to play, the volume going higher and higher. All of a sudden a spotlight on the stage turns on and the people look towards it.
They see the one and only Harry Styles.

Harry: Maybe it's the way she walked,
Straight into my heart and stole it.

Everyone is confused as to what is going on but decide to just go with it as they start enjoying the song.

Harry: Through the doors and passed the guards,
Just like she already owned it.

Another spotlight turns on and Zayn Malik is seen. Now everyone was shocked. Zayn Malik and Harry styles performing together. What in the world was going on.

Zayn: I said, can you give it back to me.
She said, never in your wildest dreams.

Everyone was finding it hard to believe what they were seeing. They were all just sitting there wide eyed.
Suddenly all the stage lights turned on and Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan and Liam Payne came in view.
Everyone was surprised. ONE DIRECTION were in front of them, the band that was on a break for almost 7 years.

All: And we danced all night to the best song ever
We knew every line now I can't remember
How it goes but I know that I won't forget her.

Each and every person sitting in d crowd was awestruck. They were all watching astonished. The crowd cheered extreme loud. Almost enough for the entire state to hear. And why would they not, one of the best bands in the world who namely were on a break were performing in front of them.

All: 'Cause we danced all night to the best song ever
I think it went oh, oh, oh
I think it went yeah, yeah, yeah
I think it goes
Liam: Said her name was Georgia Rose,
And her daddy was a dentist.
Harry: Said I had a dirty mouth
Zayn: (I got a dirty mouth)
Harry: But she kissed me like she meant it.
Naill: I said, can I take you home with me?
She said, never in your wildest dreams.
All: And we danced all night to the best song ever
We knew every line now I can't remember
How it goes but I know that I won't forget her
'Cause we danced all night to the best song ever
I think it went oh, oh, oh
I think it went yeah, yeah, yeah
I think it goes.

At this point everyone was just enjoying n cheering for the band. Still confused as to how they were together but yet enjoying it.

*the lights go dim*
Louis: You know, I know, you know I'll remember you
And I know, you know, I know you'll remember me.
Zayn: And you know, I know, you know I'll remember you
And I know, you know, I hope you'll remember how we danced, how we danced.
Harry: One, two
One, two, three.

*the lights go back to how they were before *

All & (Zayn) & Harry:How we danced all night to the best song ever
(How we danced!)
We knew every line now I can't remember
(We knew every line)
How it goes but I know that I won't forget her
'Cause we danced all night to the best song ever
We danced, we danced
And it goes something like this
And we danced all night to the best song ever
We knew every line now I can't remember
How it goes but I know that I won't forget her
(I know that I won't forget her)
'Cause we danced all night to the best song ever
(Best song ever!)
I think it went oh, oh, oh
I think it went yeah, yeah, yeah
I think it goes.

Zayn: Best song ever
It was the best song ever

The song ended and the crowd burst out in excitement. The boys did their classic group hug. All the people stood up and were cheering and clapping.
They clapping died down aftet a few moments and the boys stepped ahead near the front of the stage. Harry started talking first.

Harry: Hello everybody and thank you for that amazing respose that you all gave.
Louis: We know you all must be very confused as to what is going on.
*the crowd nodded*
Liam: Today we are hear with some shocking yet mindblowing news.
Niall: So as you all know, One Direction has been on a break for 7 yrs now.
Zayn: The fans have been asking for this, almost everyone has been asking for this, so...
All: ONE DIRECTION IS GETTING BACK TOGETHER!!!

They all said loudly together with happiness and excitement on their faces.
The crowd burst into cheering once again. Everyone was excited that One Direction was finally getting back together.

All: Thank you.
Harry: We will be going for our "Made in the A.M." tour in november.
Liam: The tickets for which will be available a week from now.
Niall: We are so excited to do this and cant wait to see all of our fans on tour.
Louis: They have waited for this for so long so we are finally giving it to them.
Zayn: i know you'll maybe wondering how I am back after i left the band. So basically i was just chillin and they came to me saying "aye bro, you wanna join the band again cause were reuniting?" And i was like yeah sure." *he laughed*

The boys and the crowd chuckled.

Harry: Thank you for supporting us and always being such loyal fans. We love each and every one of you. Hope to see you on tour.
All: Thank you.

The crowd cheered and the boys walked down from the stage.
The night continued as it was supposed to.
Everything was normal, well except for the fact that one of the greatest bands of all time got back together. Fans we overly excited. To say they broke the internet would be an understatement. The news got viral within minutes. #OneDirectionReunion was trending everywhere. Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Facebook, everywhere.
This was for sure one of the Greatest Moments Of History.

This was the start of something brilliant. The greatest band of all time was back, who knows what the future would hold for the five boys. Whatever it was, they were ready for it.

(Hope you all liked this mini story of how one direction would get back together. Idk, i just randomly came up with this. Sorry for any spelling errors. Let me know if you want this story to be longer, like 'how they decided they were going to be a band again' and 'their life after they got back as a band'. I will definitely write more parts to this but only if i get a good response on this one. Also in this fanfic covid is over after everyone took the vaccines so everything is back to normal.)

Thank you for reading

~Author