Sofa (Larry Oneshot)

So someone requested this and it's pure fluffy fluffness so here ya go.

-

She's reinventing loving me

When we're resembling cutlery on the sofa

They had done what felt like a million interviews, and two teenage boys could only take so much.

Harry had stumbled into the room, in a tired haze, and flopped onto the sofa, to which Louis followed, landing right on top of Harry.

"Mmph! Get of me, you tosser," Harry tried to push him off but Louis just grumbled and shifted around a bit, which did absolutely nothing.

"Is that any way to talk to your boyfriend?" Louis pouted and lifted his head to look at him. Harry gave him a look.

And my eyes are closed

And I'm way too tired

"You'e adorable, babe. Really. But I'm way too tired to cuddle," Harry tried to lifted Louis up but Louis just wrapped his arms around his neck and straddled his waist, clinging to him.

"No," Louis whined.

"Louis, I want to go to bed, baby. Please?" Harry tried again.

"But I wanna stay on the sofa..."Louis tightened his grip on Harry, now wrapped around him like a koala.

Harry sighed, knowing Louis wouldn't let up. "Fine," he sighed.

Louis smiled gleefully and scooted himself up so his head was just under Harry's chin. Harry smiled slightly at the feel of the short caramel hairs poking him.

Hoody still smells of the beach bonfire

Louis nuzzled his face into Harry's chest and inhaled. "You smell like the beach, Hazza."

Harry hummed. "It must be the hoodie. I think it's Liam's."

"I like it," Louis smiled and inhaled again. 

And it's cold outside, again

"It's cold outside isn't it?" Harry mumbled, wrapping an arm around Louis' waist and playing with his hair with the other.

"Yeah. It's been chilly all week. Do you think we have to go anywhere else?" Louis placed a small kiss on Harry's jaw.

We could fly to Berlin, Tokyo or Jamaica

We can go where you want

Say the word and I'll take ya

"Well, yes. There's Berlin, Tokyo, and Jamaica. The world, really," Harry teased and kissed his cheek in return.

"No, you idiot," Louis laughed. "I meant, today. I wanna stay inside all day." Louis leaned and rubbed his nose into Harry's neck.

"No, we don't. We've got tomorrow off, as well," Harry said tightening his grip on Louis' waist.

"Good," Louis felt himself melt into Harry's touch.

Two, boiled and brew

Two sugars ain't too sweet for you

"You want some tea, love?" Harry asked, knowing how much his Boobear loved his tea.

"Not when you make it. Who the hell drinks tea with sugar in it?"  Louis huffed, his warmth breath hitting the side of Harry's face.

"Normal people," Harry replied. "And besides, it's only two."

"That's too sweet," Louis pursed his lips and blew in Harry's ear, making him jump and nudge away.

On the sofa, where we lay

I wanna stay inside all day

"Stop," Harry laughed but Louis didn't stop. "Two can play that game," Harry said mischievously. And he put his hands under Louis' armpits and began to twiddle his fingers.

"Stop! Harry!" Louis screamed between laughs. "I c-can't breath!"

Harry stopped and waited for Louis to catch his breath. He leaned up and placed a peck on Louis' lips. Their faces broke into smiles and Louis leaned down to press their lips together.

And it feels like I'm flying

Harry always felt like he was flying when he was with Louis. Like with Louis by his side, he could do  anything.

They broke apart and Harry grinned happily at him. "I love you."

Louis gaped at him. That was the first time he'd said that to him. 

We can go where you want

Say the word, and I'll take ya

"I love you too," Louis' mouth broke into a massive smile and his eyes crinkled under his cheekbones.

Harry brought their mouths together, once again, into a sweet, passionate kiss. 

"So, do you still want to go to bed?" Louis asked when they broke apart.

But I'd rather stay on the sofa

On the sofa

On the sofa, with you

"No. I'd rather stay on the sofa with you."

-

I know. Not the best but Feedback is welcome