PART1-MY ARGUMENTS

in ww2, usa was bombed the japanese country, even with that they burned the city of tokyo and they destroyed the army of japanese and most importantly they seized of the science documents of the unit731. mcarthur gave those documents to usa. after the ww2, usa take the japanese scieintist and they won the war both ways...

ww2, axis alliance. the facist countrys decided to unite. nazi's, italy's and japanese. lets start with rudolf hess (nazi). rudolf hess was the right arm of adolf h*tler. rudolf hess was discredited and killed during the war. rudolf hess was killed in the most important part of the war. wait a minute there is something strange things over here. to me, this story  actually happened like this. the japanese, they gave to copy of the unit731 documents. they want to continue with holocost. and rudolf hess, he couldnt stand the death of innocents. and he wanted to end this war. he planned a flight to paris, he wanted peace. but didnt france say anything to the death of so many people? yes, they want compensation, they want those documents. it isnt like excalibur sword. the british agents was know there is important documents. rudolf hess also recieved those documents. but....  he falled. the nazi pilots killed him, and they destroyed the copy of the documents (and also end of the ww2, they destroyed the science documents). it was the nazi part, there isnt a italy part, lets continue with the japanese again. 

hirohito overhyped the country, he said we will win the war in the name of the gods. and with that the japanese soliders sacrifed lifes with kamikases. and they didnt think to loose the war. in the end, they lost. and they were left alone.  other side, everything was great for the usa. they deceived childerens with televisions, they distorted the facts. the japanese didnt forgive, they took the oath of the revenge...