26.6

"Mia..." Brian says once he gets her on the phone. "Uh, it's definitely Letty and Eliza. But it's, uh... it's complicated."
"Letty and Eliza are alive. That's all that matters," Mia tells him as she looks down at Jack with a smile. "We have them back, Brian." Brian notices Domonique setting up the supplies she needs to get the bullet out of her shoulder with.
"Well, do me a favor and give Jack a kiss goodnight for me," Brian says.
"Be safe," Mia tells him.
"I love you, Mia," Brian says before hanging up and walking over to Domonique, who pulls the bullet out of her shoulder. "She definitely saw that it was you?"
"She looked dead at me, Brian," Domonique answers him with a frown.
"Maybe the Letty we once knew is gone, Moni," Brian says as he looks down. "Even though she's alive, maybe she's gone."
"You don't turn your back on family," Dom says as he walks over to Domonique and Brian. "Even when they do."

Letty and Eliza are the last ones to return to the new hideout.
"Ivory!" Letty says before tossing him her keys. "It's going to need some repairs."
"No problem, treacle," Ivory tells her before they walk over to the others.
"You good?" Owen asks as he barely looks over at Letty and Eliza.
"Yeah," Eliza answers him.
"Okay, listen up," Owen says as he turns to face everyone. "That was a very different breed from Hobbs' usual wannabe warriors. We need to learn who these people are, what they're made of. Vegh?" Vegh brings over a file before opening it to reveal Brian's profile on top.
"O'Conner, Toretto, Parker," Vegh says as she throws their profiles forward. "Pearce, another Toretto, and the rest of the team."
"These guys are common criminals," Ivory says as he flips through Tej's profile.
"Tonight these common criminals were seconds away from taking us down," Owen tells him as he flips through Brian's profile. "Show them the respect they deserve, or it weakens us."
"You might want to see this," Jah says before handing three pictures to Owen. The first picture is a close up picture of Domonique with Letty sitting in her lap. The second is of Dom and Eliza while the third is of all four of them.
"Ring any bells?" Owen says as he sets the pictures down to where Letty and Eliza can see them, with a slight glare pointed at them. Letty and Eliza glance at the pictures as they walk over.
"Yeah," Letty answers him unfazed. "That's the girl I shot."
"You both look happy," Owen states trying to get a reaction out of the girls.
"I don't remember him," Eliza tells him with a slight glare.
"That's bullshit," Klaus says causing Letty to glare at him. "We got a problem guys. We got a picture of them with the girl and guy who almost took you out."
"Klaus, aren't you team muscle?" Letty asks him with a glare. "Don't make me go over there and make you team pussy."
"They don't remember them," Owen states to stop things from escalating. "Names and records aren't enough. I want personal information. Get into their lives, into their minds. Find their weaknesses, and we will exploit them." Everyone walks off as Letty looks at Domonique's file. Letty can't help but wonder how much the woman in the picture actually means to her.

"All right, lock it up. We got two things," Hobbs says as everyone walks towards each other. "First off, this is the worst damn city in the world to commit a crime. They got street cameras on every street corner. I got video footage from CCTV of the raid. Lets track that, see where it leads us." Hobbs hands a chip to Tej before continuing. "And secondly, we just got confirmation on what Shaw's crew grabbed from Interpol. They ripped off the database of every location that houses the final component that they need."
"So where are they at?" Dom asks as he looks at Hobbs.
"There are over two dozen of them around Europe," Riley answers him.
"But the list is only good for 96 hours," Hobbs takes over. "Which means, wherever Shaw's crew is going to hit next it's going to happen within the next four days. They got a window and so do we. We gotta move."
"Hobbs is right," Domonique says as she looks at the team. "So let's break this down. You met them. What do we know?"
"We know they have to be running custom engines," Tej says from his spot at the computers. "You heard the flip car going through those gears."
"Sequential transmission," Han adds in agreement.
"That didn't sound like a normal engine," Gisele says as she looks over at Domonique.
"That was a turbo diesel," Rome states as he nods.
"Yeah, it sounded like something you hear at Le Mans," Brian adds in agreement.
"Did you see it take all those hits and still stay flat in the corners?" Tej asks everyone.
"Yeah, hydraulics," Rome answers him.
"Or magnetic suspension," Brian suggests.
"Who not only had access to the components, but can fabricate something like that?" Han asks a big question.
"Maybe a handful of shops in London," Gisele answers him.
"Regular tuner shops aren't going to cut it on this one," Domonique says as she looks at Dom and Brian. "We're going to have to dig deeper than that. Han, Gisele, Roman, you're up. We find the guy who made that car, we find Shaw."
"Let's go," Gisele says as she loads a gun.
"I'll help," Riley tells Hobbs before they walk off to leave.
"Tej, we're gonna need cars without computer chips  that can be overridden," Domonique orders as she looks over at him. "Make sure they're fast." Brian lets out a chuckle as Tej nods.
"I got this," Tej tells her with a nod.
"I'm already on it, Moni," Hobbs says as he looks at her. "I've contacted R&D at DSS."
"Hobbs," Tej says interrupting him. "I said I got this."
"This should be interesting," Domonique says as she, Dom, and Brian share a smirk.