35.7

"Hello Kitty is awake," Letty says as Ramsey lets out a groan, causing Domonique to smile at the nickname.
"She don't look like a hacker to me," Rome says as he looks at Tej.
"Oh yeah? And what do hackers look like?" Tej asks Rome slightly offended.
"They don't suppose to look like that," Rome answers him as he goes back to looking at Ramsey. "I'm just saying, like, you know how they normally wear them little, weird glasses that's all crooked, and pimples all over their face from drinking soda? I mean, trust me, with a body like that, you ain't gonna park it behind a computer." Though Tej is offended by the hacker description, he can't help but nod his head in agreement about Ramsey's body. Brian and Eliza walk over to Ramsey before squatting down to her height.
"How are you feeling? Did you hit your head?" Eliza questions her before Ramsey nods. "Feeling nauseous? Ears ringing?" Ramsey shakes her head no. "No?"
"Where's my shoe?" Ramsey asks them, seeing that she is missing a shoe.
"Oh, it flew off when you crashed," Brian answers her with a slight smile. "You start experiencing any of those things, let us know, okay?"
"I don't know whether to thank you for rescuing me or kick your ass for throwing me off a cliff," Ramsey says as Brian walks away from her while Eliza walks over to Dom.
"Thank us or kick our ass, huh?" Domonique asks her as she turns to face her, standing beside Letty. "How about you tell us where that device is?"
"I mailed it to a friend," Ramsey simply answers her. "In Abu Dhabi."
"That was pretty easy," Dom says as he watches her to see if she is lying. "That other team would have tortured you for that information."
"I didn't trust them," Ramsey explains to him. "I trust you."
"Now, why would you trust us? You barely know us," Letty asks her with a smirk, while Eliza crosses her arms across her chest in agreement.
"I know enough," Ramsey answers her before profiling the team, starting with Brian. "Ex-cop. Military, something like that. The way you took out them guys shows training." Ramsey looks over to Tej. "Tech guy, offended by the hacker remark, naturally." Ramsey moves on to Dom and Eliza. "Alpha. Mrs. Alpha." Then to Domonique and Letty. "Betas." Then lastly to Rome. "Joker."
"Wrong," Rome tells her as he stands up. "Double alpha. Man candy. You know what I'm saying."
"Man, sit your candy ass down," Tej orders him with a chuckle.
"The disrespect is real around here," Rome says as he sits back down.
"Life is binary. Zeroes and ones. Only two things keep a group like this together," Ramsey explains as she looks around at the team. "Fear or loyalty. And I don't see a drop of fear among you guys."
"Very impressive," Tej tells her with a smile. "Just a few things." Tej points to Dom and Eliza. "They're not married and they're not the alphas. They are the betas." Tej points to Domonique and Letty. "They're the alphas but also not married." Letty looks down as she thinks about the flash of a memory she had, while Domonique glances at Dom with a small smile knowing the truth.
"She's so off, it's crazy. You just gonna roll with it?" Rome asks as he looks at Tej. "You're telling me there can't be a double alpha in one group?"
"You work for US government?" Ramsey asks causing Letty to laugh as she looks to Domonique.
"We got similar interests," Domonique answers her as she glances at Dom and Brian. "Tej, call it in. We're going to the Middle East!"

ON THE PLANE

"Hey," Brian says as he walks over to Domonique, who puts her jacket over a sleeping Letty. "Hey, Moni. It was pretty wild on that mountain, huh?"
"No, it was too close," Domonique answers him honestly as Letty wakes up and listens to their conversation. "But we got the job done."
"You know what the crazy thing is, is..." Brian trails off as he shakes his head.
"You miss the bullets," Domonique finishes for him, remembering her conversation with Mia.
"Yeah, that's messed up, huh?" Brian asks with a chuckle causing Domonique to smile.
"Brian, I've seen you jump from trains, dive from planes. Hell, I saw your courage the day I met you," Domonique tells him, with a smile as she remembers that day.
"Right," Brian says with a smile.
"Want to know the bravest thing I ever saw you do?" Domonique asks him, causing Brian to give a nod. "Be an amazing man to Mia. Being a great father to my nephew, Jack. Everyone's looking for the thrill, but what's real is family." Domonique glances over at Letty with a smile on her face. "Your family. Hold on to that, Brian."