38.7

"Wait. What happened? We were almost there," Ramsey asks as her computer shows signal lost. "They've cut the signal! I can't finish the hack!"
"What do you mean?" Rome asks as Tej types quickly on his computer.
"Brian, Dom, they took out the tower!" Tej says over the walkie.

Deckard crawls out of his windshield before dropping his gun and grabbing a broken piece of the car frame. Domonique reloads her gun before getting out of her car.
"You thought this was gonna be a street fight?" Domonique asks Deckard before firing her last shot into the air. Domonique grabs two huge wrenches out of her car. "You're goddamn right it is." Deckard pulls another piece of the broken frame out of his car before they start fighting. The sound of metal hitting metal is what can be heard before Deckard hits Domonique in the back of the leg, sending her to the ground as she cries out in pain. Domonique quickly rolls out of the way as Deckard tries to hit her again. Domonique gets back up as she glares at Deckard and they continue fighting before Deckard hits Domonique in the shoulder, sending her to the ground again with another cry of pain. Domonique sits up before ducking out of the way causing Deckard to hit his car, where Domonique's head had been.

"There has to be another way," Ramsey says as she types on her computer.
"Wait. I'm seeing half a dozen cell towers between Sixth and State," Tej says as he stops typing on his computer before grabbing the walkie. "Brian, Dom, if you can get to the top of any one of those buildings around there, we can reroute the signal manually and finish the job."
"I'm on it," Brian says as Dom drives down the street, having picked Brian up after Brian lost his car.
"Them boys is on us," Rome says as they start being chased by several cops.
"Man, them boys ain't ready for this!" Tej says as he shakes his head.
"Shit!" Rome yells as the drone blows up a car in front of them. "First the tank, then the plane. Now we got a spaceship?"
"That's not a spaceship, that's a drone!" Tej corrects him.
"Oh, it's a drone? Now, you gonna break it down and be articulate like you already know what the hell is going on?" Rome complains as he drives.
"Shut your ass up and drive the car," Tej yells at him before trying to drive from the back seat.
"Letty the football's on fire. We need help!" Rome says over the walkie.
"Hang on! I'm coming!" Letty answers him as she quickly heads that way.

Domonique and Deckard parry back and forth until Deckard knocks Domonique down again. Domonique gets up swinging both wrenches at the same time causing Deckard to back into a light pole. Deckard ducks as Domonique swings at him causing him to duck as the wrenches break into the cement block where his head had been. Domonique punches Deckard in the face, sending him to the ground before Deckard rolls back up. Domonique picks Deckard up by the throat before slamming him into a car.

"Ramsey, get ready to go again!" Rome orders her before they all three jump out of the car as they drive under a overpass. Ramsey quickly gets into Letty's car before she takes off. "Gotta get out of here. It's on your trail and it's coming fast."
"Got it," Letty tells him.
"So, if this car goes down, who's coming to save us?" Ramsey asks Letty, panicked.
"Save us, honey? We're it," Letty answers her with a slight chuckle.

Hobbs weaves in and out of traffic as he drives the ambulance that he stole.

"It's coming back," Ramsey says as she catches sight of the drone.
"We'll lose them in the tunnel," Letty tells her as she glances at the drone. The drone fires a missile hitting the back end of Letty's car as they enter the tunnel. The drone follows them into the tunnel before using a machine gun. Letty weaves trying to dodge the bullets. "I can't shake this thing!" Letty drives out of the tunnel as the drone locks another missile on her car.

Hobbs drives off of the overpass above the tunnel, landing on the drone. Letty quickly comes to a stop to see what happened. Hobbs pushes out the windshield to the ambulance before walking out of it.
"No way," Letty says with a small smile as she sees Hobbs. The drone's camera turns towards Hobbs before he shoots it. Hobbs finds the machine gun that was on the drone. "Hey, did you bring the cavalry?"
"Woman, I am the cavalry," Hobbs answers her as he holds the machine gun.
"Of course you are," Letty says with a smile.
"Who is that?" Ramsey asks Letty confused.
"That's Hobbs," Letty answers her as Hobbs starts walking through the tunnel. Ramsey let's out a thankful sigh before leaning back against her seat.