Coming Out

"Phil! I'm home!" I said while dropping the groceries on the kitchen counter. A few seconds later, Phil comes running toward me and embraces me tightly. I chuckled and say, "Missed me, did you?"

"Yes! So much!" Phil says while nuzzling his head into my shoulder.

I stroke his hair and just held him for a while. It was perfect. He was perfect. I gently lifted his face to look at me and pecked him on the lips. He responded eagerly.

"I love you, Phil"

"I love you, too, Dan"

I wanted to just stay here forever, but we both had videos to make. Maybe we could put it off for a bit...

"Hey Phil?" I whisper sudectivly into his ear.

"Yes?"

"Do we really have to makes those videos?"

The way he laughed just then made my heart melt. It was too adorable.

"Yes, Dan, we do. There'll be a shitstorm if we don't." He pointed out.

I knew he was right, but that didn't stop me from attempting to come up with a reason to get out of it.

"But maybe if we tell them that we're together they'll give us the night off. Besides, they'll all be too busy fangirling to watch a video." That made sense and he knew it, and eventually he gave in.

"Okay. Are we really gonna come out to our viewers?"

"Yeah, I think it's time."

He gave me a shakey smile and nodded. I leaned in a gave him a long, deep kiss.

"We'll do it together." I tell him.