ACT 1

ACT 1

The

village of

Ababi

1

"Hello my name is Chereka which in my native language means moon so you see 15 years ago well almost 15 years ago when my mother was gonna give birth to me well this happened.

King Aman- "How is she doing, is she alright?"

Grand Vizier- "Yes your majesty she is doing well oh and it is a baby girl by the way".

Queen Elena- "She's beautiful"

2

(Clouds start to collide and the sky turns dark like nights during a crescent moon)

Nazir- "Oh and where is my invitation to one of the happiest days of your lives?"

King Aman- "Nazir! I thought I banished you out of all 5 tribes of Ethiopia. What are you doing here?"

Nazir- "Oh I just came with a gift just like Daddy gave us when we were so little and naive, he gave me a moon pendant and you a golden crown with the Sun Lion spirit but so naive was he to give you a stupid crown so powerless and me dark moon magic to do this".

3

Nazir- "Spirit of the Crescent moon I bestow on your behalf to grow this evening curse on this kingdom with my powers of witchcraft".

(Baby starts to cry and scream)

"But what harsh do you think this curse does to the people but watch what it does to me on this evening night".

Queen Elenna- "Aman the baby keeps crying we need to do something?"

King Aman- "Your right she is a burden it is even worse enough she is a girl and when I ask you to

4

give me a son to sit someday on my throne I get a daughter".

"Queen Elenna with the shock of in agreement of what he said but then soon the dark cloudy smoke-filled through all 5 tribes in Ethiopia Jama, Diamo, Befo, Kayati, and especially in the Kingdom

of Ababi and as the clouds were as strong enough to touch the

brains that would soon be washed in the start of humanity In Ethiopia and all of the lands in Africa it was as wide as the great blue sea but it brainwashed the great minds of so many to fight but still, it didn't matter who started what, the mistakes we make are improvements for tomorrow but for now they can sleep peacefully unknowingly of what is to come for tomorrow except for one family".