Tobi

I know I said I wasn't going to post anymore until at least Monday but I had this one written so... Yeah... I apologise for it not being a request again but this one has a lot of meaning to me. I hope you guys don't mind.

(Just a quick warning, this is quite sad, so if you prefer nice happy stuff then maybe don't read this one? I don't know I kinda like it.)

I waited for all the other people to go to the front before I finally stood up. I wanted, no I NEEDED to be last so that I could say goodbye properly. I take small deliberate steps down the isle to the front and stopped when I finally reached it. I slowly reached my hand out and gently touched the smooth wood that contained one of my best friends. I could barely see as the tears streamed down my face. I wiped my eyes quickly so I can see the photograph that is sat on top of the coffin. Her smiling face looked back at me and it all became to much. A sob tore it's way up my throat and I had to put my hand over my mouth to mute the sound. "I miss you. Please don't leave me." I whisper through my tears. Why did she have to go out that night? Why did she have to leave? I hope the man that was driving the car that hit her feels overwhelmed with guilt right about now. Because if he had stopped instead of just driving away... Maybe she would be alive. "I'm sorry." A soft voice mumbles behind me. It's Tobi. I know his voice better than anyone's. And besides, I knew he would never leave me alone at a time like this. "Why do all the best people die?" I whimper sadly, not turning around to face him, knowing full well that I look like a complete mess right now. "Because if you were in a meadow which flowers would you pick?" He murmurs quietly. "The best ones." He answers his own question. And it brings the slightest half smile to my face for just a single second but I know he caught it. I'm glad he did, I want him to know that his words made a difference to me. He sighs and wraps his arms around my waist, his chin on my shoulder. "Come on. Let's go home." He mumbles giving me quick kiss on my cheek before pulling away. He holds his hand out to me and I automatically take it. He gives my hand a gentle squeeze before leading me out of the now empty church. When we get outside I see that the other boys are all waiting for me. They all give me small sympathetic smiles and it honestly does make me feel a bit better, knowing that even though I asked them not to come, they went against my orders knowing that I really really needed their support right now. I must have momentarily spaced out because next thing I know, I'm in the middle of a group hug. Nobody says anything. They don't have to. They know that whatever they say right now can't really help the situation. When they finally release me Tobi still has his arms firmly wrapped around me as he gives me another reassuring little squeeze. I shoot them all a grateful little smile and lean up on my tiptoes to plant a soft kiss on Tobi's lips. Tobi has been so amazing throughout all of this. He's stuck by me despite my lack of happiness, my slobbishness and not leaving the house. Throughout my anger that I wrongly directed at him. Throughout everything. He's been amazing. Even though I still feel like shit, and probably will still feel like shit for a little while, I still feel so lucky and grateful to have such amazing and supportive friends and to have my perfect boyfriend.

(Authors notes: I... I don't even know... I mean it's sad but it's also kinda cute at the same time? Also I'm pretty sure that it was Kurt (my friend that I wrote that one shot for a little while ago) that told me the "why do all the best people die?" Flower meadow quote a long time ago, and it really stayed with me. I really love that quote, it means a lot to me. Anyways I hope you guys liked this one I guess... And c'ya.)