Introduction

Jeon Jungkook has lost hope of living his life the day he got paralyzed his legs due to an accident in past. The accident was caused by a incident happened to him in past that's why he can't trust anyone beside his family. He got distanced with his friends and family.

he became rude and doesn't believe anyone. he only talks with his mother, father and his big brother when he needs food, water and any other things. he cries alone, blames himself for everything happened in the past. he is just counting his days left in this world.

on the other hand, Kim Taehyung got orphan at a very young age of 18. he was a university student but was very poor. he barely is surviving on his own and does 4 jobs to survive.

he has 2 good friends who support him in every situation but he politely refuses every time. he doesn't want to depend on anyone. he has 1 big brother who is suffering from heart disease, he can do anything for him.

What happens when Jungkook's mom now can't see her son in pain and decides to search a bride for him soo his son can have a company and be happy and enjoy life or fall in love?

will Jungkook change with the soo called marriage? will Taehyung do anything for his brother?

lets be a witness to their full of roses and thorns beautiful love story.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeon Jungkook ( 23, was to be the ceo of Jeon limiteds but due to his illness he can't, rude, doesn't trust anyone beside his family, blames himself for everything but deep down in his heart he craves love, want someone close to himself.)

Jeon Namjoon ( 26, Jungkook's big brother, cares for his lil brother, has done everything to bring back his bro, want to cure jk, currently the ceo of Jeon's limiteds, single)

Jeon Hee Jae ( 50, father of namjoon and jungkook, concern about his younger son, believes that what ever happened in past was his mistake, regrets everything, loves both of his sons equally.)

Jeon Eun Hi ( 47, Mother of namjoon and jungkook, loves both her sons equally, determine to do anything to bring back her younger son's bubbly nature, slightly blames herself too for the past)

Park Jimin ( 24, working as personal maid for jungkook, treats jungkook as his lil brother, single, takes care of jk, takes him for walking, visiting doc, cheers him up, want the best for jk)

Kim Taehyung ( 21, orphan, has a big brother jin who is suffering from heart disease, does 4 jobs and takes night university to study, has 2 loving friends- Yoongi and Hoseok. single but craves for love)

Min yoongi ( 26, namjoon's and taehyung's best friend, in relationship with hoseok, knows jk and tae's situation, want to do something for his bestfrnd and jk.)

Jung hoseok ( 25, in relation with yoongi, bubbly nature, cares alot for taehyung, always suggest taehyung to work for his company but tae always decline, loves tae more like his brother)

Kim Seokjin ( 27, suffering form a heart disease, always cries watching his brother work so hard for him, wants to die so his lil brother can live his own life, single, doesn't believe in love, loves his lil brother so much)

other characters will be introduced in the story itself.

your thoughts please.

Thankyou.