chapter 3

At 7:45am,

Taehyung finished his all household work including making breakfast for him and his hyung and was already ready to leave the house for his work.

" hyung I am leaving."

"Taebaby take care of yourself okay? Don't stress yourself, eat your lunch don't  skip it, make sure to-" jin was cut by tae.

" Hyung~ I know I am not a small kid. I will do everything okay now I need to leave Bye LOVE YOU HYUNG." With that Tae left for his 1st job of the day at the Bakery.

" Love you too Taetae." With that Seokjin too started his day with his games and k-dramas.

While walking towards the bakery which was just 5-7 mins away from his home, he was suddenly thinking about his life. Just like us how we suddenly think about our future, our futher goals in morning just like that Tae too was soo involved with his thoughts.

 How can he help his hyung more to improve his health, how to make his hyung alright, how to manage with the monthly bills, clg fees, home maintenance fees, his hyung's medicine, his hyung's upcoming surgery fees.

Everything was upon his shoulders. It's not like Jin doesn't do anything it's just Taehyung restricts him to do. He just want his fit and fine hyung back.

He moved his head upwards towards the sky and said,

" Wish you were there mom and dad. I miss you, hyung misses you too."

He smiled slightly and went towards the bakery. Upon reaching the Bakery he saw  Myunjin the boy who is in love with Taehyung and always asks him on dates, attend parties with him, to date him and all.

But our taetae always say No or just simply ignores him indicating him that he is not interested. There conversation would be like,

" Tae can we go on a date-"

"Myunjin please I have already told you I am not interested and it's not about you in general I have soo many things to achieve first then I will think about dating someone."

He sighed and went towards his desk, wore his uniform and started attending customers. He would always smile even if he has soo many things surfacing inside his head. For him the moto was,

"Smile at strangers and you just might change a life."

He doesn't know that this moto of his will soon be changing someone's life forever.

" Hello mam" he said to his first customer with his bright smile.

" Hello there." Said the lady.

The lady was non other than Eunhi-ssi Jungkook's mom.

" What can I get you?"

" Can you suggest me something I want to suprise my son." Said the Eunhi-ssi.

" umm, then mam you should try Chocolate pistachio truffles. It's one of my favourites." Said Taehyung with his cute smile.

" Your smile is soo cute and bright umm....?"

" Taehyung........... Thankyou mam." He said giving his infamous boxy smile.

"Beautiful name just like his smile"  she thought in her mind.

"Okay then its final I will take what you suggested."

With that Taehyung packed her order giving her 1 cupcakes for free with a quote written by him.

" Here is your order mam. Thankyou visit again." Taehyung said and started taking the orders of other customers.

Eun hi ssi POV ( Jungkook's mom)