Chapter 4

Eunhi-ssi POV

I picked up my best friend's call.
On the call

" Hello Eun, how are you?" asked Hyeon.

" I am good Hyeoni but,....... anyways where are you? still in london?" asked Eunhi.

Hyeon noticed something is fishy but decided not to say because she knew her bestfriend will eventually tell her everything.

" Guess what i am coming to korea after 2-3 days"

" WHAT?? Really?? OMG we have to meet, we will go to one of my fav cafes, we will hangout and-" Eunhi-ssi was cut by her own bestfriend.

" Clam down clam down Eun. yes we will do everything okay?"

(calm down, calm down my daughter
                                  - Iconic line by Jhope)

" okay now tell me how is Heejae-ssi? And Namjoon? I heard he become the CEO? and what about my baby Jungkook how is he now after what happened?

The smile suddenly was dropped from Eunhi-ssi's face. she tried to change the topic but as a bestfriend she also wants someone to talk to right. Sometimes even the positive people need some support, someone to talk to.

"Hyeoni nothing is alright in this house. Jungkook has changed drastically. He become soo rude now to others, he doesn't like to share anything with other, left his friends, only stays at home, talks only to me or his hyung not even his dad.
I don't know what should i do now? I have done everything I could to make him happy again but *she sighed* nothing is working out Hye." Eunhi-ssi said sadly.

" Then why don't you try to make him marry?" Hyeon suggested.

" What? make him marry? " Eunhi-ssi was confused as to what her bestfriend is saying.

" Umm yes because my cousin too had a terrible past, he use to hold grudges against everybody, so my aunt decided to marry him off, at first things were not going smoothly but after sometime they both tried to work it out and now are living happily with 2 kids of their own"

Eunhi got excited to listen to it but a thought made her sad again.

" Hello Eun are you there?"

" Hello??"

" JEON EUNHI are you still there? Hyeon yelled through her phone

" Ah yes yes i am there but" Eunhi came back from her thinking.

" What but?"

" Who will marry a boy who has his legs paralysed. all girls or boys will be with him for money which I don't want. I want someone soo pure with heart, knows the value of love more than money, who can help Jungkook to bring back his past self, loves Jungkook for who he actually is"

~just like the cafe boy what was his name??................... ah yes Taehyung~ she thought in her mind.

" Trust me Eun god will definately send some angel in gukk's life. Trust the timing."

" Yes Hye I wish the same.......when will you land?-" and with that 2 best friends started their gossip about here and there things.

On the other hand,

It was currently 11:50 am his bakery shift will end in 10mins. he just came out after changing his uniform back to his clothes. Taehyung went towards his desk to pack his things when,

" Hello Tae " said Myunjin.

Not now thought taehyung.

" Hi Myungjin"