chapter 5

Namjoon's POV

Today was a hectic day. The deal with the Han's was so important and beneficial to our company. we were working on this project from past 2 weeks and today we got the deal from the Han's.
The meeting went for like 3.4-4 hrs which completely exhausted me. I even ate my lunch at 3:00pm.

I was siting on my desk and no heavy work left so I decided to leave early and just relax. I sign some papers and told my secretery about me leaving early, took my bag and went outside my room.

As I was heading towards my car I heard my employees gossiping. I usually don't pay attention to their gossips but one particular topic picked my interest.

"hey have you heard about the new art exhibition of Vincent van Gogh in seoul national museum??" one of the co-worker said.

" Oh yes I heard but the exhibition is displayed from last 2 weeks and today is the last day of the exhibition." other said.

" oh we can't go from last 2 weeks because of the project and we can't go in our working hours."

" yes and the museum closes at 7:30pm too."

" Oh No our shift ends at 8:00 we can't make it. maybe next time." worker said sadly.

As Namjoon heard their conversation he immediately checked his watch and the time says 5:30pm.

" If I leave now I can reach there till 6:15." he smiled and took rapid steps towards his car.

After sitting inside the car, he looked for the tickets online and luckily he found one.

" I need to visit this exhibition and now god is on my side." he smiled and told the driver to drive towards the museum.

seoul national museum was a little far from Jeon's Limited. Namjoon was a big fan of Arts, amazing paintings, unique sculptures, basically more into Museums from a very early age.

He use to always attend every exhibitions, had every information about mostly all artist, had numerous painting hanging in his bedroom.

from past 2 weeks he was soo engrossed in the work that he wasn't able to pay attention to any of the new exhibitions so when he heard about it he immediately booked tickets online.

on the other hand, (one hour 15mins before Namjoon's Pov)

It was currently 4:15 pm and Taehyung's restaurant job got over at 4:00. he was now walking towards his 3rd job of the day- at the museum. The museum was 20-30mins away from the restaurant.

He works as the tour person to people who wants to know more about the Art's history, artist and all because he himself is a big art lover.

His favourite Artist/ painter is Vincent van Gogh. He wishes to buy his books one day. for him all jobs are equal, not above or not below so he works his every job very passionately. It gives him experience and knowlegde.

He reached the museum and again changed into his museum uniform with a white cap and a tour pamphlets.

He stood near the ticket counter and waited if anyone wanted the tour. he doesn't like to visit every person and irritate them asking if they wanted tour.

He doesn't like to distrub their alone time so he stood beside ticket counter. after waiting for like 15 mins. A lady with her husband went towards Taehyung and asked for art tour.

Taehyung does art tours. painting tours, historical tours too. he showed them all the Arts present like illusional arts, psycological arts, liberal arts and explained the history behind it.