chapter 8

Today was Sunday a brand new day for everyone. The day started differently for Jeon's as they heard again yells and shouts of non other than Jeon Jungkook.

Eunhi ssi was in-charge to calm him down. She talked with him and calm him down. She came downstairs and happen to meet Jimin.

" Again aunty? Did he again shouted?" Asked Jimin.

"Yess Jim he did. I am tired of seeing my baby in pain." Said Eunhi.

"Don't worry I hope this last chance will help him."

"Yess I hope"

" Okay now aunty, uncle were calling you. Go meet him till then I will give Jungkook medicines and some snacks" said Jimin.

" Okay don't tell him about our plan okay? When we select the bride we will let him know"

"Yess aunty" with that being said Jimin went towards Jeongguk's room.

He knocked 2 times and heard a come in and went inside.

" Hey gukk see I brought some snacks for you."

" Keep it on the table hyung" said guk.

Jungkook some how crawled towards the edge of the bed and Jimin immediately helped him to sit on the wheel chair. He pushed the chair towards the table near the window.

" Here is your sandwich and coffee master" Jimin said dramatically.

" Hyung that's not what you should call me" guk said.

" Guk I was just kidding okay sorry" said Jimin.

" Hyung you are like a big brother to me like Namjoon hyung. Don't differentiate between us." Said guk.

" Okay okay"

With that said, Jungkook took the coffee cup in hand and took a sip.

" Guk do you ever think of falling in love again?" Jimin asked.

This made the grip around the coffee cup tight by Jungkook.

"No" said guk.

" Umm why not? Maybe you can find someone better than h-" Jimin was cut but a sudden shout.

" HYUNG I SAID NOO DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND IT HUH?? I DON'T TRUST ANYONE. DON'T GET TOO PERSONALIZED. I WILL NEVER FALL IN LOVE WITH ANYONE AGAIN" Jungkook yelled.

Jimin was aware of this outburst. He said." I am sorry guk but try to open up-"

" Out" said guk.

" Pardon"

" I said GET OUT and leave me alone." Said guk.

Jimin was hurt but it doesn't mean he will back off. He is determined to bring back old Jungkook his guk. For now he left jungkook and went outside not to anger him more.

" This is all your fault dad all yours." " Because of you both I am like this"
" I hope I would never have met you........

"Yerin"

On the other hand,

Namjoon decided to execute his plan of knowing Taehyung more for his brother.
So he decided to first give a visit to museum to meet Tae and get to know him before going to his office.