Chapter 9

At Sunday's afternoon,

"Hyung come see today I made Jajangmyeon and some rice with kimchi." said Tae.

" "

" Hyung come I made kuch come lets eat" tae again said while keeping the hot utensils full of food on the table.

" "

again no reply, this made taehyung slightly concern so he decided to go and see his hyung.

When he removed the gloves and was about to go towards his hyung's room, he heard a scream.

" TAEHYUNG"

Jin screamed on the top of his lungs which made taehyung run towards jin's room.

"Hyung what happ-" when he entered his room. He saw his hyung lying on the floor holding his hands towards his chest.

"OMG HYUNG, HYUNG WHAT HAPPENED?

Jin was unconsciously laying on the ground. This happened before too so taehyung immediately called Yoongi.

On the call,

" Hy-hyung where are you??" Taehyung asked while panicking.

" Hey- I am with hoseok at our friend's for a luch get-together." Yoongi replied.

" Hyung please can you come home. Hyung, Jin hyu-"

" What happened to Jin hyung tae? Okay wait for 15-20 mins we both will come okay ?? Don't panic till then calm hyung down." Yoongi said while already getting up ready to leave.

" Hyung he-he is unconscious. I am-am soo wo-worried hyung." While crying tae said.

"Ok first you calm down. Sprinkle some water on his face. We both are already in our car towards your home okay? Be calm. Call the doctor." Said yoongi.

" Okay hyu-hyung I will call doctor." Said Tae.

With that tae ended the call and immediately called jin's doctor who is taking his care.

While the call was ringing he took the glass which was half filled from the table and sprinkled some water on his hyung's face. Still his hyung didn't even move.

On the call,

"Hello", said the Doc.

" Hello doctor I am Taehyung speaking.

" Yes taehyung say how is Jin?" Doc asked as he thought it's just a doc to ask for any new medicines.

" Doc I was in kitchen when I heard hyung screamed loudly. When I came inside his room he was lying on the ground holding his chest and after few minutes he fainted." Tae said while crying.

"Omg when did this all happened??" asked the doc.

"Before 10 mins doc."

" Bring jin immediately to the hospital NOW. I will be coming too. FAST HURRY UP AND BRING HIM." said the doc.

"Okay doc" said Taehyung and ended the call. As soon as he ended the call yoongi and hoseok bragged into his house.

" Taehy- omg JIN HYUNG" said hoseok and immediately went towards the other side of Jin and started checking him.

" Hurry up hyung's doc said to bring him into the hospital FAST." Said Tae.

The 2 of them lifted Jin and Yoongi ran towards the car and opened it for them. After putting jin hyung inside, they all sat inside the car and made their way towards the hospital.