Chapter 11

It's currently 12:45pm,

Tae just finished his first job and was heading towards his second one. After entering the restaurant and changing into his uniform he was now up to be waiter for the VIPS.

He was again assigned to a VVIP.

"Hello Taehyung nice to meet you again." said Heejae-ssi while smiling.

"Hello sir nice to have you here again too" replied Taehyung while smiling too.

" Umm can you suggest me everything for today's lunch as I am alone." Said Heejae-ssi.

"Umm sir maybe you can try Korean hot chicken with rice and some sea weed soup?" said Tae.

"Perfect. I will have that." Said Heejae.

After some time tae brought the trolley with his order. Heejae now decided to ask some things.

 Heejae now decided to ask some things

" umm taehyung how is your life going?" Heejae decided to start a conversation while watching tae arranging the lunch

" Umm yes sir it's-its g-good......yes good." said tae.

Heejae notice the change of the tone.

" Are you really okay Taehyung you can share with me?" asked Heejae.

But Taehyung doesn't want to share things so he just said," yes sir everything is fine please enjoy your lunch."

Tae left from there. Heejae ate the lunch while thinking something.

" Something is really not right in his life but what is it? Is he financially not stable?? I don't want to use this against him but for guk I can do anything. He is the one for my guk." Heejae's thoughts said.

His thinking got interrupted by Taehyung.

" Sir do you need anything?" asked Tae.

" Noo umm but I would like to know more about you." Said Heejae.

" About me?" Taehyung confusely said.

" Umm yes you are the first one to serve me with a smile, you do your work very passionately which I really appreciate that's why I wanted to know you." Said Heejae.