Chapter 12

After 2days,

Taehyung was continuously working hard and hard for his hyung giving up on his personal carrer.

The older Jeon's are trying their best to get to know Taehyung while visiting him afteer 2-3 days. The elder son was soo busy in handling the company that he was not able to interact with Taehyung.

The younger Jeon was the same rude and angry on the maids sometimes, bubbly and sweet to his hyung and mom, sometimes crys too on his situation. Jimin was taking proper care of guk when needed.

Hoseok and Yoongi was managing work and taking care of Jin hyung as tae told them as he was busy making money for his hyung. While Jin hyung was not showing any signs of recovery which worried Tae soo much.

Now completing his 2 job Taehyung was running towards his 3 job - the museum.
When he entered the museum, he saw the same CEO waiting for someone.

" Why is he waiting? For me?? Noo noo why would he wait for me ?? Maybe for someone else " said tae to himself and walked towards the counter.

He decided to ignore the CEO and wait for his first customer of the day.

" Taehyung ssi" called Namjoon.

Tae averted his gaze to Namjoon and asked," Yes?"

" I have booked your tour for the whole shift of yours to show me around." Said Namjoon smiling.

This shocked taehyung as to why would a CEO book HIS whole shift just for a tour, why not other tour persons?

" Wh-whole??" asked tae.

" Yess" said Namjoon while showing his dimple smile.

" Should we go?" asked Namjoon when not receiving any reply.

" Huh?? ........ah-ah yess we should." Said tae and they then started the tour.

After 1.5 hrs they both decided to have some rest. So now they are sitting on one of the bench.

" Soo Taehyung tell me about yourself." Asked Namjoon.

First Taehyung was not ready to tell about himself to a CEO like stranger.

" It's okay if you don't want." Said Namjoon sensing Taehyung's inner battle.

" Umm My name is Kim Taehyung. I am 21 urs old. I have a older brother and parents umm they aren't alive now." Said Taehyung sadly.

" So what ever I heard is now 1% true, rest I want to know if it is true or not." Namjoon said to himself.

" Ohh I am soo sorry I didn't knew." Namjoon apologized.

" It's okay sir."

" I have already told you taehyung it's hyung for you." Namjoon said with a smile.

" Oh yes hyung " taehyung smiled too but his smile was not like Namjoon saw before.

" Are you facing any difficulty?" Asked Namjoon.

Tae was a little shocked as how Namjoon knew he was not happy.

" You know if you share your problems with someone the burden will get less."

But Taehyung wasn't one of them who would share their life problems to some Stanger.

" No sir just financial problem nothing else." Said Taehyung trying to act normal.

" Should I help you with something?" Asked Namjoon.

" Noo Noo sir it's okay. I-i will manage." Said tae.