Chapter 14

Jungkook went with his driver named Kevin.

" Sir we are at the icecream parlour." Said Kevin to jungkook who was seated at the back of the car.

" Ohh we reached"  said Jungkook.

" Which flavour do you want sir??"

" Umm I want a double choco chip cookies and for the rest take a strawberry and vanilla family pack." Said guk.

" Okay sir" said Kevin and went inside to place the order.

Taehyung was inside the icecream parlour but he saw the boy inside the car who told something to other and the other person just came inside the shop.

Taehyung immediately went behind the counter.

" Yes sir what would you like?" Asked tae.

Kevin placed the said order, gave the money and said,"please can you send it directly to the car that is waiting outside??"

Kevin can't leave jungkook alone. He was ordered to do that by the Jeon's.

" Sure sir. Wait for 5-10mins please." Said tae and went inside to prepare the order.

After 10 mins tae took the bags and went outside to give them the order.

He knocked on the back door of the car when Jungkook rolled down the car window.

Taehyung was mesmerized by the handsome person sitting inside. He never saw this handsome man before.

He was speechless by the sharp jawline, pointed nose and ravenous hairs.

" You- " Jungkook was about to scold tae but was cut by Kevin.

" Oh please give that bag to me." Said Kevin.

This brought taehyung back to earth. He handed the bag over to Kevin and just then the window of back door was closed.

Kevin thanked taehyung. Tae too bowed down and then the car left from there.

But the one person got stucked in his mind.

" He is soo handsome. But he might me taken if not he can't be with someone like me. Rich suites rich not a poor like me." Said Taehyung to himself and went inside.

On the other hand inside Jeon's Mansion,

Listening to the name brought a huge smile on the face of the 3 Jeons.

The name was somewhat a confirmation for Namjoon. Heejae and Eunhi ssi were suddenly happy hearing the particular name.

" Taehyung??" Asked Heejae.

" Yes uncle his name is Taehyung." Said hoseok.

" Does he work at bakery??" Asked Eunhi ssi.

" No No he works at the restaurant." Said Heejae.

" He also works at a museum right?" Asked Namjoon.

This made all the Jeon's a little confused.Yoongi decided to clear their confusion.

" Yess he works at bakery, restaurant, museum and at night at a icecream shop." Said yoongi.

" As yoongi said he works 4 jobs to pay for the surgery and  he takes Night college to complete his degree." Said hoseok.

This widen their eyes as to whoever yoongi was saying about is non other than the taehyung they all were choosing for guk.

" Omg he was the one I meet in bakery that day." Said Eunhi smiling.

" Remember Eun I talked about a boy that day when I visited the restaurant with my friends, he is the one." Said Heejae smiling.

" And he was the one I choose when I meet him in museum." Said Namjoon.

" Soo you all choose Taehyung at the same time for guk" said Jimin smiling as everyone was happy.

" Soo now I have no problem in this marriage. I wanted him to be the bride for guk " said Eunhi.

" Ohh so that's why he was sad that day. He is financially not stable to support his hyung" said Heejae in his mind.

" Me too. I will pay for his hyung's surgery." Said Heejae.

This statement brought a huge smile on yoonseok's face. Watching them smile jimin was relieved.

" But will he marry guk??" Asked Namjoon.

" Sure he will. If we all manage to convince him" said hoseok.

" You don't realise hoseok I am talking about guk. Don't forget he is half paralyzed. And don't forget this too he is not like before he has become soo rude and gets angry easily." Said Namjoon.

This statement made their smile dropped.

" I just hope to convince him" said yoongi and hoseok.

" Let's hope for the best" said Eunhi-ssi.

They were relieved that they choose the same bride for guk without having any major argument.

But they fail to realise is that somewhere near the corner of the living room someone heard their conversation who just came from the icecream shop.

" This Taehyung guy will suffer from my warth." Said the someone who heard them.
___________________________________________

Share your honest thoughts.

Don't be a silent reader. PLEASE VOTE.

Do not copy my work ❌❌❌

Thankyou ❤️