Chapter 15

Next Morning,

Hoseok and Yoongi decided to call taehyung. They told taehyung to meet at a cafe at 4pm.

Taehyung took leave from his museum job. They told him that they have something to discuss about Jin hyung's condition and one way to save them both.

Inside Jeon's Mansion,

Everybody was happy that the person they were rooting for will maybe become the future bride of the Jeon Jungkook.

Eunhi-ssi even started to look for wedding planner. Heejae started to visit more places so that they can hire best catering services for the wedding.

Namjoon was at work by still in break he would search for honeymoon destinations for guk and tae.

Jimin worked more than usual. After giving medicines to Jungkook and after taking care of him. He would order the maids to clean each and every room of the mansion. Ordered to clean every place.

At 4 pm,

Hoseok and Yoongi were already  siting inside the cafe when the door bell ringed and Taehyung entered the cafe

" Sorry hyungs I am late." Said Taehyung.

" No taebear, you aren't late." Hoseok said smiling.

" Have a sit tae." Said yoongi.

Taehyung sat down and waited for his hyungs to say something.

Yoongi started," tae yesterday we visited jin hyung. And doctor called is in his cabin to talk about hyung's condition."

Taehyung waited for the response.

" And?" He asked.

" Doc told Jin hyung isn't improving. He told that they have to perform the surgery within 2 days or else they can't say anything." Said hoseok looking very sad.

This news dropped like a boom on Taehyung. How will he arrange this huge amount in 2 days?? Even if he work nonstop they won't pay him immediately.

" Hy-hyung w-what should I--I do now??" Said Taehyung who was on the verge of crying.

Hoseok shushed him, calm him down.

" I have a offer for you tae." Said yoongi.

" Hyung you know-" tae was cut.

" Noo tae we aren't talking about money. Please listen to Yoongi." Said hoseok.

Whenever hoseok says yoongi that means it's not a joke it's a serious matter.

" Hyung?" Said Taehyung while watching yoongi.

" Listen to me first fully then tell me your decision." Said yoongi.

Tae nodded his head.

" Tae I have my friend who has gone from a very bad past."

Taehyung only hummed.