Chapter 16

Still on the phone call.

This somehow relieved hoseok. He said this news to yoongi. Yoongi was a little happy to know this.

" We will first let Jeon's know that you are ready to meet them and then I will let you know the timings."

" Okay hyung" saying this tae cut the call.

He threw the phone on the bed and layed down on the bed too.

As the call ended hoseok jumped on yoongi as they both hugged eachother tightly.

" I just hope this happens. His life will change literally." Said hoseok.

" Yes babe I hope to" said yoongi while planting a kiss on hoseok's neck.

Hoseok broke the hug and Yoongi picked up his phone and called at the landline of Jeon's Mansion.

" Hello it's Jeon's Mansion" said Jimin.

After hearing his voice yoongi stumbled a little.

" Ah-ah yess I-I am Min yoongi speaking. May I talk to uncle or aunty?" Asked yoongi.

" Umm uncle and aunty is not at home currently. I can transfer the call to Namjoon hyung" said Jimin.

" Umm sure please transfer it." Said yoongi.

Jimin transferred the call to Namjoon.

" Hello Yoongi" said Namjoon.

" Yess I called to inform you that I talked with Taehyung and he accepted to meet you all tomorrow. So at what time should I tell him to come??" Asked yoongi.

" Umm see In morning I won't be there. I want to be present there. Soo at evening maybe at 6?" Said Namjoon.

" Okay 6:00pm done" said yoongi and he ended the call.

Yoongi was a little happy that he get to talk a little with Jimin but again the feeling of cheating came through him so he immediately hugged hoseok.

While in Taehyung's home,

He started thinking how his life is taking turns after turns.

First his parents passed away, his hyung went into heart failure, he working 4 jobs, he gave up on his carrer, this sudden marriage proposal this was all going on in his mind.

" I should get to know him more right??" Tae said to himself.

He immediately searched for his phone which was now under his pillow. He grabbed the phone and opened Naver.

He typed Jeon Jungkook on it and all the necessary information came up.

Name: Jeon JungkookParents: Jeon Heejae and Jeon EunhiSiblings: Jeon NamjoonOccupation: was the CEO of Jeon's limiteds but due to his accident, his big brother took over the company

Name: Jeon Jungkook
Parents: Jeon Heejae and Jeon Eunhi
Siblings: Jeon Namjoon
Occupation: was the CEO of Jeon's limiteds but due to his accident, his big brother took over the company.
House: Jeon's Mansion
Relationship: currently single but is rumoured with girls and boys alot.
Gender: was considering himself straight before but actually is gay.
He has won number of awards.
Interests: traveling, painting, singing, boxing and many more.