Chapter 17

Next day went like a blink of an eye for Taehyung. He worked his 2 jobs ie The bakery one and the restaurant one.

Even though he agreed to the deal it doesn't mean that he will quit all his jobs and stay at home and enjoy the Jeon's luxury. For him it's just a deal nothing else.

But who will make him understand that this deal will lead something which he never expected. Love or Pain?

It's currently 4:00pm.

He decided that he should atleast meet his hyung before. He wasn't planning on telling anything about the deal to his hyung. He even told hoseok and Yoongi not to tell too.

He was currently standing infront of his Hyung's room's door. He peeked inside through the little window which was attached to the door.

He saw his hyung sleeping. Jin sleeps alot because of the his weak state and the high dosage of medicine he intakes.

Taehyung made his way inside the room and sat on the nearby chair beside the bed. He watched his hyung sleeping which soo much difficulty.

He can sense that his Hyung's heart might be paining alot, which was right too.

" Hyung need this surgery. I can't see him in pain and then die. Noo he has done alot for me from the time mom dad died." Said Taehyung in his mind.

Taehyung smiled a little and cupped his hyung's hand brought it towards his lips and planted a deep kiss.

" Just for you hyung. Just for you" said Taehyung.

I love you soo much Hyung.

With that being said tae decided he should not be late to meet the Jeon's. What if he being late takes away the deal?? He can't afford it now.

He makes his way out of the hospital and decides to go to the mall. Mall? Shopping?? Noo he can't afford the clothing from there. He just wants to check himself just a touchup you know.

He made his way inside the mall, went directly to washroom. Don't judge the mall because it's under the Jeon's okay?? It's neat and clean.

As he was done with his touchup thing, he was suddenly shocked. Why??

He saw Jeon Jungkook, his future husband with the same driver named Kevin

Kevin was pushing jungkook towards on of the stall in the bathroom.

Taehyung saw how stern and solid Jungkook's face was. No emotions only sterness. He shivered a little thinking he will be his future husband. But what was he doing here?? Won't they have a meeting?? Shouldn't he be at his home??

Jungkook knows his parents are planning something but he doesn't know that they planned a meeting with Taehyung today.

He was bored at home so he decided to watch a movie with Kevin who was 24 hrs with him which he kinda trust a little I mean very little. But spending time was okay.