Chapter 18

Tae looked at her then to his hyung who were sitting next to him.

" Y-yes I am ready to marry him"

This made a huge smiled on the faces of the Jeon's, Jimin's and the yoonseok couple.

"I have a request to make. Can I ?" Tae asked.

"Sure" said Jimin.

" Please don't tell this all deal arrange marriage think Infront of my hyung. I want him to know after his surgery." He said.

" Oh it's okay we respect you decision taehyung. Nobody will tell him anything."

" Oh but I will definitely tell him"  said the person who was listening to everything they were discussing from the start.

" This will be fun. You will be all mine baby only mine." Said the person behind the wall.

Eunhi ssi went inside the kitchen and brought sweets.

" Here taehyung welcome to the Jeon's Family" said Eunhi-ssi while feeding taehyung one of the sweet.

Tae smiled a little.

" They seem good people just hope Jungkook is also good to me" said tae in his thoughts.

They had various discussions on how and where should be the marriage. Taehyung wanted a simple,small but elegant marriage with closed ones only which was immediately agreed by the Jeon's.

After 2.5 hrs Taehyung decided he should leave now.

" Mr and Mrs Jeon I think I should leave now. It's getting pretty late." Said tae.

" Okay taehyung." Said Heejae-ssi while standing up.

Taehyung shook his hands with everyone and departed to his home.

"Omg he really said Yess" yelled Eun-hi ssi and jumped on her husband. Heejae was baffled by his wife's behaviour.

Jimin chukled watching them not noticing 2 pairs of eyes watching him with amusement.

Namjoon cleared his throat and said," don't get too hyped up. Even if he said yes, You still have to convince your son for this marriage too"

This made the smile slight dropped on Eun-hi ssi's face.

" I think while you talk to jungkook we shouldn't be there or else he will think something else " said hoseok.

" Yess I agree to maybe I should also not be there while you have the conversation." Said Jimin.

Yoongi agreed and hummed.

" Just make sure to talk to him fast because Tae's hyung's surgery should be done within 2 days." Said yoongi.

This made a worry arose in the minds of the Jeon's.

" Hmm we will talk to him today only at dinner when he comes back from the movie." Said Heejae.

They all nodded and the yoonseok couple were ready to take there leave.

" Ah yoongi" called Eun-hi ssi.

" Yes aunty?" Asked yoongi.

" Are you free after leaving from here??" She asked.

" Yess we will directly be going to our home" said yoongi.

" If you don't mind can you drop Jimin to his home too?? It's getting late and I don't want him to go alone-"

" No no aunty I can manage-" jimin was cut by hoseok.

Stuck With You!! (Completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara