Chapter 19

Jungkook just came back from his  "spider man" movie which he saw with Kevin.

Upon entering their living room jungkook noticed that his mom, dad and hyung were sitting there just like they were waiting for somebody.

" You came baby" said Eunhi ssi.

" Yes mom"

" How was the movie guk?" Asked his hyung.

Upon hearing that his hyung was interested in knowing the story of movie jungkook got excited.

" Oh god hyung that was one of the awesome movie. You know-" Jungkook's rambling was cut by his father.

" Talk about the movie afterwards we wanted to talk to you about a important topic. Get fresh, have some dinner and come in your hyung's study room."  While saying this Heejae ssi stood up and went towards the study room.

Jungkook glanced at his hyung and his hyung nodded. Noticing it was some serious stuff, he quietly went inside the kitchen,had dinner.

As he was walking towards the study room Namjoon called from behind.

"Guk"

" Yess hyung" said guk while turning around.

" Guk whatever dad is gonna talk about please listen to it with a open mind and with a thought of better future. Okay??"

Jungkook noticed the serious look on his hyung's face and nodded his head.

They both went inside the study room to notice his dad and mom sitting on the chairs beside the table.

They both sat on the sofa and Eun-hi ssi started.

" See guk whatever your dad is gonna say don't react immediately. Think about it first okay?" Said Eunhi-ssi.

Now Jungkook somewhat knew what they were gonna discuss.

" Is it about the marriage thing with that soo called taehyung boy??"

This shocked the other 3 Jeons. They weren't expecting this news to come directly from jungkook.

" If soo my answer is Noo" declared Jungkook.