Story Guide

If you're new here, hello! This is a quick story guide to all of my works. Thank you for checking out my stories!

🌼

Opprimo Series

- The stories under this series fall under general fiction, mystery/romance. They contain mature content and heavy themes such us: threats, self-harm, suicide, loss of a loved one, and miscarriage.

Titles:

I. Hiraeth (Opprimo Series # 1)
Status: Completed (under Wattpad's Paid Program; Published under Immac Printing and Publishing House)
Parts: 30 Chapters
Achievements: Wattys 2018 Winner: The Storysmiths
Synopsis:

Farah only wishes for two things in life-to be acknowledged by her father and to be noticed by the guy she secretly likes. But when things go haywire in her supposedly perfect life, she finds herself in the middle of a mess she can't seem to get out from. Can Farah fight her way through it all?

***

Born with a silver spoon in her mouth, Farah Demitri Sastre has always liked the simplest things in life. She wants to take over their family's ceramic and pottery business and finally be with Rhys, the guy she continuously and secretly likes for the past eight years. As she tries to win her father's trust and her friend's heart, Farah encounters one problem after the other... making her perfect world crumble down into pieces. But as she tries to pick the pieces up, she unexpectedly digs a secret past that's been trying to tear her family down. Can Farah be strong enough to face her fears and protect her loved ones no matter what it takes?

II. Epiphany (Opprimo Series # 2)
Status: Completed (Published under Immac Publishing and Printing House)
Parts: 30 Chapters
Synopsis:

She didn't like being contained and reprimanded. Katja Cyzarine Latorre wished to be free from what her father expects her to be. She didn't belong to the corporate world; she didn't belong in their home.

In the kingdom of heathens, Katja was astray. The high concrete walls contained the dark secrets of their family through generations. Passageways served as the foundation of their mischiefs, leading to secret hideaways, leading to what their hearts desire.

But when a little spark of light visits darkness, will it be able to amend all the wrong? Heal the scars of yesterday and bring hope to the present?

III. Cynefin (Opprimo Series # 3)
Status: Completed (Published under Immac Publishing and Printing House)
Parts: 30 Chapters
Synopsis:

There was nothing more important than keeping track of her steps. Thalassa Clementine Arias was determined to relieve the memories of her past. She was desperate to remember where she came from, and to know who she really is.

Until she decided to marry a stranger in a whim. Just for the sake of freedom. Little did she know that he has a great knowledge of how the world began and how the world would probably end. But then, will he be able to help her when all along, he was the reason why she lost track of herself?

Love in Paris

- The stories under this series are epistolary novels. They fall under romance. Light and an easy read.

Titles:

I. Try Again
Status: Completed
Theme: Second chance romance
Parts: 90

II. Once Again
Status: Completed
Theme: Friends to lovers, Healing
Parts: 90

III. Here Again
Status: Completed
Theme: Second chance romance
Involves: Pregnancy, long distance relationship
Parts: 90

IV. Begin Again
Status: Completed
Theme: Best friends to lovers
Parts: 200

V. You Again
Status: Completed
Theme: Friends to lovers
Involves: Pursuing career
Parts: 300

VI. Breathe Again
Status: Completed
Theme: Friends to lovers, second chance romance

VII. Fool Again
Status: On-going
Theme: She fell first, he fell harder

VIII. Lie Again
Status: Completed
Theme: Living under one roof
Parts: 140

Other Story

BLA Series # 3: Letters to Brooklyn
Status: On-going
Note: This story is under a series of collaboration by various participating writers.
Synopsis:

Saab is tired of remaining in the gradient. For her, life was stagnant-steady and dead. Every day is similar, no surprises, just a routine circuiting in an endless loop. Until the letters came. They were addressed to a certain Anastasia.

Strange, that's what she thought. Her name is Anastasia, too. But no body calls her that. It's always Saab or Sabine. She's aware the letters were meant for somebody else, so she chose to ignore them. Besides, the sender did not provide any return address. So whoever sent it is not expecting any response.

But the letters kept on coming and Saab was growing curious. One night, she just found herself immersed with the content along with a glass of the failed batch of peach wine she made. She was smiling and crying. For the first time, she felt the waves in the gradient. She's aware it was for somebody else, but the way the letters speak, she couldn't help but pretend it was meant for her. Besides, she is Anastasia anyway.