Chapter 21

Next day came. Taehyung was slowly waking up. He stirred on the soft comfy bed. Isn't his bed rough, how is it soft??
He opened his eyes and saw it isn't his room. He roamed his eyes around the room and panicked.

There was a knock heard on the door and Eunhi ssi said, " taehyung are you awake

There was a knock heard on the door and Eunhi ssi said, " taehyung are you awake. Should I came inside??"

That's when it clicked taehyung that he must have fallen asleep on the couch in the embrace of Jungkook's mother.

"Y-yes mom I am awake." Said Taehyung.

Upon receiving an approval she went inside the guest room Taehyung was staying in.

" How was your sleep sweety?" Asked Eunhi.

" It was good mom." Smiled taehyung.

When he looked at the clock he widen his eyes. It was 9 am right now.

" Oh lord" yelled Taehyung while standing up from the bed.

" What happened taehyung??" Asked Eunhi.

" Mom can I bath first then I will tell you?" Asked Taehyung.

Having no option left Eun-hi nodded and said,

" Okay have a bath first till then I will arrange breakfast for you." Said Eunhi.

Taehyung took his bath hurriedly while Eunhi ssi assigned breakfast for him. Everybody in the house had theirs early in the morning.

Taehyung came down running and sitting in the table when his eyes saw jungkook watching a travel show.

Eunhi ssi served him his breakfast of bacon and salad with a fruit juice.

" Now are you going to tell me why did you panicked?" Said Eunhi.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook noticing he was soo immersed in the show.

" Today is my hyung's surgery at 12:00pm. I don't want to be late." Said Taehyung.

" Oh god please help his hyung." Said Eunhi.

Jungkook chukled when he listened to their conversation. He muted his show and said Jimin who was dusting near him .