Chapter 22

Taehyung made his was out of the room to notice Eunhi-ssi waiting for him.

" How is your hyung??" Asked Eunhi.

Taehyung didn't say anything just ignored her. He was beyond mad as to why would Jeon's break the promise. He just told not to tell his brother.

He walked passed her. This made Eun-hi confused why is Taehyung behaving like this??

" Taehyung??" She again called.

No reply. Eunhi tried to catch him.

"Taehyung wait"

Taehyung's legs stopped and he turned around.

"Taehyung what happened?? I'd something wrong between you and your hyung??" Asked Eun-hi.

Taehyung chuckled.

" It would have been less worst if you all never had broke your promise." Said Taehyung.

" What do you mean ??" Asked Eunhi. She was confused.

" Don't act like you don't know mrs.Jeon."

From mom to mrs. Jeon. Something big must have happened.

"T-taehyung what are you talking about? Please tell me." Said Eunhi.

Taehyung laughed slightly.

" I just told you no no requested you not to tell about our deal to my hyung can't you all even hold your promise?? Ohh yaa I forgot promises are meant to be BROKEN." Said Taehyung.

This made Eun-hi shocked who broke their promises not her not her husband not even her son's. Jungkook doesn't like taehyung but it doesn't mean he would do this.

" N-no one b-broke the promise taehyung. Y-you must have wrong i-information." Said Eunhi.

" Why would my hyung lie at this hour before his big surgery huh??? Do you think I am a fool to believe you didn't broke it??" Said Taehyung.

" And then too you all never mentioned your name." Said Taehyung.

" What name??" Asked Eunhi.

~

After their heated conversation taehyung wanted to ask his hyung something.

"Hyung can I ask you something??" Said Taehyung.

"Yes Taebaby what's it?"

" From where did you get to know that I made a deal of marriage with the Jeon's??" Asked Taehyung.

" I was sitting reading the magazine when a nurse came and handed me a envelop saying that he found it Inside the room near the door." Said Jin.

"Can you give me the envelope please?" Asked Tae.

" Sure tae"

Jin handed the envelope to him. Taehyung opened it and it says,

Dear Kim seokjin,

Congratulations on your surgery. Your brother is a very good Little dongsaeng to help his hyung for the surgery.

But do you know from where this money came from huh??

Bank loan?? Do you think bank will Grant such a huge amount in such a small time??

Noo he didn't arranged the money through bank loan.

Now you will think from where did he receive such a big amount??