Ready? Let's go to our first world!

*★*----------------------------------*★*

  520 saw that you're starting to daydream and decided to catch your attention. It didn't want to waste any more time, especially because you seemed fine after waking up.

  "So, do you have any questions or objections? Feel free to ask me anything before we start our first mission to be sure." 

  Hmm, any questions you say? You do have a lot of questions right now but can't seem to think straight. Perhaps, it might be because that your real body is barely surviving right now and you need go on missions with a... ball? After a moment of silence, you finally asked 520 a question.

"Do I have a time limit on how long I can make the certain person to fall in love with me?"

  "It depends. Most of the times, you can take as much time as you would like, as long as you don't die before you're done completing the missions. Though, we might come across a world where your body is going to be very weak, that means you probably will have less time to use," 520 checked your reaction as it was done explaining thoroughly.

  "Don't worry, the time stops in your universe while we're talking, that includes the time where you're going to be doing your missions, your real body won't suddenly die on you," 520 answered reassuringly.

"Then... what happens if I die without completing the mission?"

  520 paused for a bit, clearly nervous, trying to find the right words for the answer to your question. It even stopped its slight wiggling to think.

  "... You're going to forget about everything and return back to your body. Your life and death won't be in any of our business anymore, no second chances."

That is harsh. You weren't too surprised, after all, it's giving you a second chance in life. 

  "By the way, if you don't want to stay in the alternate worlds until you pass away from old age, you just might  want to die in an accident as a way to get out of the world. Tell me about it and I can arrange it for you! I can even numb your pain so that it's not painful. Keep in mind that I can only do this if you completed the mission though."

  "Woah, alright. Your skills sounds handy." Okay, you're relieved that the mysterious entity is actually very good at this. You probably would need that skill at some point, since you want to get back as soon as possible.

  "But wait, what will happen to the body I was using when I actually die as a way of going back out?"

  "No need to worry, the bodies you'll be using will die sooner or later anyways. Even if you don't die as a way to let the body live, it will definitely not last long after you leave.

  Silence soon filled the room. In the meantime, you remind yourself again to not do anything stupid, one small mistake might cause your whole life to go bye-bye.

  "I think I have no more questions left at the moment. I assume that you... uhm... ball of light... is going to accompany me to the mission right?" Oops, you were embarrassed that you forgot its name.

  "HEY! I have a code name y'know?" 520 wiggled angrily, mad at the fact that you actually forgot its code name. "Anyways, yes, I'll accompany you and guide you through everything. If you have any questions when we get there, just call me; out loud or through your head, both works, I will be able to hear you either way."

You nod slightly as a sign of acknowledgment for what it had said. 

  "I don't like to remember numbers," you pouted slightly, "I'll just call you bally light or lighty ball, feel free to choose one of the two."

  520 decided to pretend that you didn't say anything just now. To ease the awkwardness, you then asked, "So, is it alright if we start the mission right away? I wouldn't want to waste more time."

  "I was just about to ask you that," 520 said, "Since you seem to be ready and free from any harm, let's start our mission now, I'll be giving you the information once we get there."

"Alright!"

  Your heart started to beat faster from the thought of you having to flirt with someone. So fast to the point that you feel like you might pass out at any moment. You tried to take deep breaths to calm yourself down and thankfully, it worked quite well.

"Ready? Let's go to our first world!"

And before you could reply anything, everything went black.

*★*----------------------------------*★*