Chapter 25

Next morning came, It was currently 10am.

Taehyung woke up with a bad headache to a loud sound of breaking of a flower vase.

He was still in bed so he slowly opened his eyes to notice Yuri standing near the door with a smirk on her face like she was eyes him from a very long time.

Taehyung found this too be soo odd. He immediately sat on his bed and said in his morning voice.

"W-what happened??" Asked Taehyung.

"Master is waiting for you." Said Yuri.

" Why is he waiting for me??" Said Taehyung holding his head.

His headache was soo bad that now taehyung can't bear it.

"Sir I think you forgot that Today as your first day in your new family you have to be present in masters parents house for breakfast." Said Yuri smirking cause she knows taehyung is late and Jungkook hates being waited.

"Oh shit what's the time??" Said Taehyung.

"10:00 sir" smiled Yuri wickedly.

"Holy shit" said Taehyung while jumping out of the bed and directly going towards his bathroom.

" Did Jungkook wake up??" Asked Taehyung while taking his bathrobe with him.

"At 8:00 done with bath and breakfast and is already ready." Said Yuri convencing that her master does everything perfect.

"Ok ok " said Taehyung and went to take bath.

Yuri purposely added a sleeping tablet yesterday night when Taehyung wanted to drink water after crying when Jungkook yelled at him.

She purposely wanted to make him late Knowing jungkook is a very punctual man.

The cause of the headache was the sleeping pills.

" My master deserves more than you." Saying this to herself he made her way outside.

" Where is he now??" Said Jungkook groaned.

Yuri bowed down to him and said, " sir he just woke up and is currently having bath."

Jungkook doesn't give his attention to her just listened to what she has to say.

Yuri was sad that Jungkook doesn't even acknowledge her. But she thinks that maybe she has done something bad that's why he isn't paying attention to her. Otherwise she thinks jungkook always watches her secretly.

After 10mins taehyung hurriedly came downstairs while wearing his near bracelet given by Jimin.

Upon hearing his voice jungkook moved his head towards Taehyung and noticed oh how beautiful he was but was he going to admit it Noo

" I am so sorry I am late." Said Taehyung.