Chapter 26

It's been 6 months taekook had been married.

Seokjin is now very healthy but still at the hospital. Tomorrow is his last day in the hospital.

In this 6 months taekook are still sleeping in different rooms, doing their things not noticing the other in the home.

Outside they act like a very good healthy couple. Yuri was very jealous of them,and would try to make Jungkook angry on Taehyung frequently.

Till now they didn't get the culprit behind the envelope scene. Namjoon hired a investigator for this matter.

Jungkook isn't aware of any of this. He still thinks taehyung is with them just for money.

Namjoon told jungkook that he will pay attention to his carrer, his goal once he gets married, which jungkook wasn't accepting but eventually did.

Today taehyung woke up early in the morning at 7:00.

His schedule was very tight on regular basis. As the husband of the young heir he has to attend alot of charity functions, public interaction with Eunhi.

Today he got a day off because he has soo many work to do. He has to go to bakery, take jungkook for his routine checkup, meet his hyung, arrange dinner for the business partners visiting their house.

Soo first task of the day was neatly arranging breakfast for his husband.

He isn't allowed to go inside Jungkook's room. He would wake him up from outside the door. He would give him breakfast only when jungkook comes down.

He arranged the breakfast and wrote a note on it saying " I am going to the bakery to give my resignation."

"Let's go Kevin

"Let's go Kevin." Said Taehyung.

The only thing taekook shares is their car driver.

Kevin and Taehyung made their way towards the bakery not knowing someone else following them.

He went inside and was greeted by the bakery staff. Taehyung noticed many new faces.

Everybody now knew who Jeon Taehyung is.

Myunjin came forward and greeted taehyung. ( Chapter 3 ref)

"Hello Mr. Jeon." Said Myunjin Grinding his teeth.

He loves taehyung soo much that now he is obsessed with him. He would do anything literally anything for him.

"Hello myunjin just call me Taehyung." Said Taehyung.

Myunjin smiled and said in his mind,
" But wanted to call you wifey "

" Where is the manager nim?? I wanted to meet him." Said Taehyung.

"Oh he is gone outside please wait for some time Mr.Jeon." said a new worker girl named Lucy.

"Sure." Said Taehyung.