Chapter 27

Hey guys I am back home now.

My leg is kinda good now but the bone is still paining but it's better than before💓

I am soo thankful for your wonderful comments. It helped me alot knowing you all are there for me💓

I am soo happy guys.

Thankyou soo much for supporting me.

I love you guys😭❤️

But I don't want you all to be called guys. I want to give you all readers a good name.

Please leave a comment about any suggestions you have.

Back to the story.
___________________________________________

Jungkook just came out with Jimin trolling his wheel chair after having a pleasant shower.

Jimin always takes him into the bathroom and with soo much of a force he picks him up and places him on the bathtub. After he is done he again with so much force places him back on the wheel chair.

Usually Jungkook would dress up inside the bathroom itself.

He came down through the inbuilt lift.

" Master" said Yuri and bowed down.

Jungkook just hummed.

He went near the fridge pushing his wheelchair. He opened the fridge to notice his breakfast kept their with a notes written on it.

 He opened the fridge to notice his breakfast kept their with a notes written on it

"I am going to the bakery to give my resignation."

Jungkook crumbled the note and threw it. He went near the microwave and heat his breakfast.

He then took the breakfast and went near the sofa pushing his wheelchair with one hand and the other holding the plate.

Yuri only stood there watching jungkook doing everything not even bother to help him.

Jungkook as a habit of reading news articles sometimes of his phone or on the news paper.

And today he opted for phone news. As he opened Naver his eyes filled with soo much angerness.