Chapter 30

Still in Taehyung's past memories.

Italics= past events.
___________________________________________

Taehyung went near Jungkook's room. He slowly opened the door with the help of the spare key jimin gave him.

He first slowly peeked his head inside thinking if jungkook by mistakely is inside his room he will immediately turn around.

But when he saw no one he quickly but quietly went inside. Upon closing the door he saw that the room was plain black and brown colour themed like the room doesn't have life in it.

His own room was bright purple in colour indicating pure freshness. Though he decorated it but this room is just like no one lives here.

He roamed his eyes around the room noticing a small photo frame with Heejae, Eunhi, Namjoon and Jungkook with his soft toy sitting on a sofa posing for a picture.

Jungkook was soo small maybe was in primary school and Namjoon hyung in middle school

Jungkook was soo small maybe was in primary school and Namjoon hyung in middle school. He walked to the table where the frame was there. He looked at it and smiled.

" Who knew this small bunny smile kid will yell and shout one day??" Said Taehyung to himself.

He kept the frame as it was before and looked to his left side noticing a big poster of The Beatles.

He smiled and remembered how he and his hyung along with his dad use to sing their songs while his mom use to complain about the loud noise.

" Those day...." Said Taehyung and continued his Little room tour not knowing that the owner od this room already knew about him being here.

He scan the area with his eyes and spot the breakfast tray with 1 plate and 2 bowls with 1 glass of water.

He bend down and took the tray and turned around but as he stepped forward to move he fell down. The small fabric of his loose pant got stuck in one of the drawer.

When he fell down the utensils made a loud sound of crashing on the floor.

As Taehyung was attempting to try stand back up his eyes caught a medium size box with red ribbon attached to it kept under the bed.