Chapter 31

Still in Taehyung's past memories.
Italics= past
___________________________________________

Taehyung left from the room decided to giveup everything. He wanted to try but now he doesn't. They way jungkook yelled at him made him think that he is no one to jungkook.

He doesn't expect a love life from Jungkook atleast can't they be friends?? Was he asking for soo much?? No right??? But now Jungkook don't even wanna try soo why to expect.

Taehyung decided he will only live here just as a Stanger.

He entered his room and locked it. He went near his bed and started thinking what bad he had done in life that this is what life is giving him.

Jimin hurriedly came to his room.

"Taehyung!!" Jimin knocked on his door.

"Please taehyung open the door." Said Jimin.

"Hyung i wanna be alone" replied Taehyung.

Jimin knew if he left taehyung alone he might take a decision which will not be soo good.

" Ok I will leave you alone. But first listen to me okay?? Then take whatever decision you want." Said Jimin.

This made Taehyung think why not listen to jimin. Jimin hasn't done anything wrong to him.

He stood up from hai bed and opened the door.

"Come inside jimin." Said Taehyung giving him space to come inside.

Jimin sat in the bed while taehyung sat near him.

Jimin decided this is the time taehyung should know whatever happened in Jungkook' past.

" Wanna talk??" Said Jimin.

Taehyung wanted someone to talk, to remove the burden but he doesn't want jimin to be worried. But now when Jimin asked him, he felt like someone is there in this house who he can talk to.

" I-i saw the box." Said Taehyung.

Jimin knew which box taehyung is talking about. He saw it on the bed.

" Who is she?" Asked Taehyung.

Jimin sighed and decided to tell everything.

" Her name is Lee Yerin." Said Jimin.

" Yerin?? Who is she to jungkook??" Asked Taehyung now wanting to know more about his husband's past.

" His first love. Let me tell you from the start." Said Jimin.

" They meet at a business party. Jungkook was fit and was walking on his 2 legs. It was before his accident." Said Jimin.

Taehyung"hummed" so jimin can know he is listening.

" Jungkook's dad Heejae ssi was the current CEO back then. He use to get alot of invitations for business parties. That day was one like that."

" He was invited to a business party from the Lee's. Lee Ye yun the big brother of Yerin was appointed as the new ceo of Lee enterprises. His dad wanted jungkook to mix up with other CEOs as he will be the next one." Jimin said.

" Ohh" said Taehyung.

" That day he forced jungkook to come to the party. Jungkook wasn't in good mood that day. Then too for his father he went. I was appointed as a new maid for them."

" Jungkook and I instantly vibed so he took me with him. That was the day, that was the party he met Yerin."

On the other hand,

After taehyung and Jimin went out of his room. His eye fell on the box that was kept on his bed.

The memories you must say the bad memories flooded his mind.

( Soo guys don't get confused past will be going on in past get it??)

( In present time taehyung is siting under a huge tree remembering how he got into guk's room and was yelled by his husband and that day he got to know the truth.)

( In chapter 28 I gave a glimpse of guk's past from Jungkook's pov soo now jungkook is alone remember his past. This way you readers will know his past. Got it??)
___________________________________________

I know this is a short chapter because I want your feed back.

Is it confusing??

Or should I change and rewrite this chapter??

do you want to know his past from Jungkook's point of view which is still in Taehyung's past memories??

Please comment I am soo worried how to write it.