Chapter 33

Italics= Taehyung's past memories
Bold= Jungkook's past in Taehyung's memories.
___________________________________________

Jungkook was in office inside a meeting with his dad learning how to deal with clients when he heard a pop sound of notification.

He excused himself knowing his mother send him something. He opened her chat and saw a picture of his girlfriend Yerin and a boy sitting in mall.

He somewhat got angry and felt betrayed but he some what convenience himself that Yerin won't do that.

He immediately called her.
On the call,

Ring~ring~ring.

"Hey babe" said Yerin.

" Hello baby." Said Jungkook not wanting to sound eager.

" Yaa tell me why did you call me so suddenly?? You were in Meeting right?" Asked Yerin.

" Where are you?" Guk asked ignoring her question.

" Oh I forgot to tell you I came to meet my long time childhood friend who recently came from USA. I am with him right now."said Yerin.

"In mall?" Asked Jungkook.

"Umm yes how do you know??" Asked Yerin.

" My mom saw you there." Replied Jungkook.

" by the way Which friend?" Asked Jungkook.

" The one I told you about judan remember??" Asked Yerin.

Yes Yerin told him about her all friends.

"Oh okay enjoy babe I love you " said Jungkook now believe whatever she said.

"Hmm bye." Saying this Yerin cut the call.

No reply no I love you too.

As Jungkook was soo in love with her he ignore everything that was wrong around him. With that Jungkook resumed his work.

Couple of days later.

Eunhi went to see a movie called "parasite" with her husband heejae at the movie theatre