Chapter 38

Next morning came.

Jeon households was very quite due to the big fight that happened yesterday. Jungkook came downstairs.

" Master", Yuri Sai and bowed down.

Jungkook didn't give her any attention and pushed his forward

Upon coming to living room to find that Taehyung was sitting there.

He pushed and went inside the living room. He looked at Eunhi and Eunhi nodded her head.

" Can you now tell us taehyung where were you yesterday??" Asked Eunhi.

"He was with us." Said hoseok.

Hoseok and Yoongi too came with Taehyung to sort things out and to protect Tae.

Eunhi nodded.

" We were soo worried taehyung." Said Jimin.

Taehyung looked at his now best friend and smiled.

"Thankyou for worrying about me Jim." He said.

" Soo tell us taehyung what you wanted to say." Asked Heejae.

Taehyung took a deep breath and said,

" I am ready to give what Jungkook wants."

Jungkook was shocked. He thought Taehyung wouldn't agree to that but Taehyung was very tired now trying.

" What does he want??" Asked Heejae.

"Divorce" replied Taehyung.

This made everybody's eyes widen excluding Hoseok,yoongi and Jungkook.

"WHAT??" Eunhi yelled and got up.

" Are you lost your mind Jungkook??" Asked his mom.

"Noo i want a divorce. I can't live with him knowing he was cheating on me." Said Jungkook.

" Jungkook please this will really affect you and him too" said Jimin.

" Think before you do something." Said Heejae.

"Guk please think again." Said Namjoon.

" I have made my decision. First I was teen and navie now I am mature and I can take my own decisions." Said Jungkook.

" Taehyung please understand don't divorce. Divorce isn't the solution to every problem please." Eunhi said now on the verge of crying.

" I have tried before mom but trust is the main thing in relationship. Trust is the base. I have self respect too." Said Taehyung.

"Hoseok yoongi make him understand." Said Jimin.

" Sorry jimin but it's his decision here and fault is Jungkook's not Taehyung's." Said yoongi.