chapter 39

Next day came very early.

Today heejae was also going to the company with his oldest son. Because in the lunch timing they will be meeting the detective.

" Son are you ready?" Yelled heejae.

" Yess dad wait a min." Yelled back Namjoon.

Both duo are ready and are now going in the direction of dining table to have their breakfast.

"Morning Taehyung" said Heejae.

"Morning dad." Replied Taehyung while avoiding someone's stare.

He noticed how jungkook was staring at Yuri.

" Morning guk" said Namjoon.

"Morning hyung." Said Jungkook while glancing at Yuri.

Taehyung doesn't know what happened to jungkook in one night that he staring at Yuri. It hurted him noticing Jungkook's lovable gaze on Yuri. But he decided to ignore.

" Where are you going hyung with uncle ??" Asked Jimin.

"Oh I have some Files that need to have signatures that's why I am going." Said Heejae.

He doesn't want taehyung nor jungkook to know about their plan.

They are their breakfast and went outside. They reached the company.

" Do your work son till then I will have a walk around the company." Said Heejae.

" Sure dad."  Said Namjoon.

With that Namjoon went on towards his cabin while heejae took a walk around the company feeling nostalgic.

On the other hand,

Yoongi decided that this is enough and he has to share his true feelings with his boyfriend.

"Hoseok!!" Yelled yoongi from his study room.

"Yess?" Yelled back hoseok.

" Come here babe" said yoongi.

After 5mins hoseok came inside.

"Come sit here" said yoongi tapping. His thigh.

Hoseok blushed and came and sat on it. He wrap his hands around Yoongi's neck while Yoongi place his hands on hoseok's waist.

"What happened babe?" Asked Hoseok.

"Umm I-i want to tell you something." Said yoongi.

"Yess?" Asked hoseok.

"Don't get mad please. I love you alot hoseok but I-i also h-have feelings f-for j-jimin." Said yoongi and tighten his hold around the others waist while closing his eyes.

Hoseok's eyes widen hearing this. He never expected his husband too liked jimin like how he does.

Hoseok's silences was killing yoongi so he opened his eyes and saw a very suprised face.

"See babe I am not leaving you. I love you too please don't leave me. But I have feeling for jimin too. Babe please dont leave me. I love you too-" said yoongi but cut by a sudden kiss from hoseok.

Hoseok deeply kissed him. He pulled yoongi closure my neck and Yoongi pulled him more too.

Hoseok broke the kiss but gave a small peak onto Yoongi's lips.

" I am not angry with your confession yoongi." Said hoseok.

The calmness in the tone of hoseok was terrifying yoongi. The feeling of cheating was now settling in his heart.