Chapter 40

After 2 days,

Namjoon got a call from Rijin saying she found an important clue and that she maybe she knew who is the culprit.

"Yess Namjoon ssi I will visit you tomorrow at 6pm sharp and there I will disclose everything." Said Rijin

"Sure Rijin ssi Thankyou soo much for your efforts." Said Namjoon and ended the call.

It was currently 7pm in the evening, he called everyone hoseok, yoongi, heejae and Eunhi.

Jimin was currently in Taekook's Mansion and will be joining the meeting soon.

On the other hand,

Jungkook was sitting in his room on his bed watching a movie but all his thoughts were of what happened 2&3 days ago.

And the good memories they spend together was circling his mind.

Taehyung was in his room with Jimin cuddled up watching a kdrama.

Taehyung was in deep thought which didn't went unnoticed by Jimin so jimin asked,

" You know you can share anything with me right?"

Taehyung hummed and decided to ask,

" Why would someone like Myunjin directly say lie to jungkook??"

Jimin knew taehyung was also hurt what whatever happened and more hurt that his husband yelled at him infront of others which was humiliating.

" I don't know taehyung. Let's not think of that." Said Jimin.

He knows Namjoon will find out the truth soo he said Taehyung to just ignore it.

"Are you really going to give Divorce to jungkook?" Asked Jimin.

" Yes i will there is a limit to everything jimin and for me the limit had crossed. Now I can't stay with him." Said Taehyung.

Jimin hummed it was at the end Taehyung's decision to make and he already took it.

Ring~ring~ring.

"Hello" said Jimin picking up his ringing phone.

" It's Namjoon speaking act like I am mom and speak to me." Said Namjoon.

" Yess aunty tell me." Said Jimin.

" Perfect. Soo I got a call from the detective and I need you to come to the main home now. Don't tell taehyung anything about it." Said Namjoon.

" Yes aunty I am free I will bring it." Said Jimin making it seem that he is talking to Eunhi.

"Come fast." Saying this Namjoon ended the call.

" Yess aunty I will be there now." Said Jimin.

"What happened jimin?" Asked Taehyung stuffing the popcorn inside his mouth.

"Aunty needs some help so i am going." Said Jimin

"Ohh okay" said Taehyung and continued with his work.

As jimin came down he saw someone in the kitchen.

There he saw Yuri adding something into  the glass of water.

"This witch" mumbled jimin under his breath.

Duee to her own phone vibrating she went to attend it. Jimin saw an opportunity to keep that glass aside.

He went and took the glass and keep it aside in corner, wanting to later confront Yuri about it as he was getting late to meet Namjoon.

With that Jimin went out of the house and Yuri came back. Upon noticing no glass of water she took another one and added few drops of substance into it.

" I was waiting for it from the very start." Said Yuri and smirked.

She made her way upstairs.

During that time taehyung came in down in need to quest his thirst.

He noticed a glass filled with water as he was soo into the kdrama and not wanting to miss any thing he drank the water that jimin kept aside and which Yuri added something.

He drank it and went inside his room.

While Yuri knocked on Jungkook's door.

"Come in" Said jungkook.

Upon hearing come in she pulled her top a little down to give a perfect view of her cleavage and took the glass of water inside.

" Took you alot of time." Said Jungkook.

Yuri blushed a little and handed the glass to jungkook.

"Sorry master." She said.

"It's okay"

The sudden change in behaviour was soo appreciated by Yuri. She was liking this soft and good side of jungkook.

She saw Jungkook glupping down the whole glass of water.

After emptying the glass, jungkook put it back and said a thankyou.

To which Yuri bowed and went outside.

" Just a few minutes." Said Yuri.

Ring~ring~ring.

The main telephone rang. Yuri immediately went downstairs to pick it up.

" Hello Young Jeon's Mansion" she said.

" Hello yuri i am Namjoon." Said Namjoon.

" Yess bigg master." She said.

" Can you come to main house please. We have called every servents." Said Namjoon.

"Why?? What happened sir?" She asked.

" Nothing just a regular routine checkup." He said.

" Ok sir I will be there" said Yuri grinding her teeth.

"Be fast." Saying this Namjoon ended the call.

"What the fuck" said frustratedly Yuri and made her way outside towards the main house.

Inside the mansion was 2 persons staying who had drank the water that had the substance.
___________________________________________

What will happen?

What was the substance??

Your gift will be uploaded at 9pm sharp as I am busy for the rest of the day sorry for the delay.

Filler chapter.

Any questions??

Thankyou ❤️