Chapter 42

Italics- past. Normal font - present
___________________________________________

That same day inside the main Jeon's Mansion,

Jimin just came inside to notice that hoseok and Yoongi are already there. They seem very happy.

When hoseok and Yoongi saw jimin coming their way they smiled and remembered that they need to court jimin soon after this matter finishes.

Jimin came and sat down beside Eunhi infront of yoonseok.

Heejae ssi was siting on a single chair with now Namjoon coming downstairs.

"Hyung what have you find out??" Asked Jimin feeling shy from the gaze on him by the other 2.

" Soo that day me and dad met the detective Rijin. We told her everything and even handed her the yellow envelope that Seokjin ssi taehyung's hyung received when he was in hospital." Said Namjoon.

Everybody nodded, agreeing.

" Today she called me." Said Namjoon.

"Did she found something??" Asked Eunhi.

" What is it son?" Asked Heejae.

" She said someone from inside is keeping a tract on everything, knows everything about whatever happens in house." Said Namjoon.

" But in our home only we are there and hoseok ssi and Yoongi ssi are trusted person." Said Jimin.

Hoseok and Yoongi's heart warmed knowing Jimin trusts them.

"Jimin you are missing others." Said Heejae.

"Who?" Asked Jimin.

" The servents, gaurds, maids, drivers." Said Eunhi after thinking about it.

Jimin's eyes widen for not thinking that maybe a servent can do something.

"But who will it be??" Asked hoseok.

" But for first let's call everyone to the main house." Said Namjoon.

That's when they called everyone, every servents including guards, maids, drivers and Yuri too.

Everybody stood infront of them in a single line.

Namjoon got up from his place and started eyeing them and asking them one by one questions.

" Where were you when Taehyung first came after being married?" Asked Namjoon to a guard.

" Sir I was at the front gate, you can check the CCTV too." Said the guard.

Namjoon moved forward to the driver Kevin.

" Did you take taehyung to the bakery??" Asked Namjoon.

" Sir I was with Jungkook sir all the time. You can even ask him." Said Kevin.

Namjoon nodded his head and moved forward. The next person was Yuri.

"Where were you when Taehyung's and Jungkook's fight was going on?" Asked Namjoon.

"S-sir i was in the living room." Said Yuri stuttering a little in the starting which made a doubt in Namjoon's mind.

" Soo you would have listened to all their yellings right??" Asked Namjoon in deep voice to make her know that he is seriously talking and the consequences of lying would be bad.

" Umm s-sir yess I-i heard it." Said Yuri.

" Soo tell me what did you heard??" Asked Namjoon.

" Master were yelling at taehyung ssi, accusing him for cheating." Said Yuri.