Chapter 44

Taehyung and Jungkook arrived at the main house with jimin.

Hoseok and Yoongi were also present there with Eunhi and heejae.

Namjoon was standing at the center with all the maids, guards and drivers standing at the left side.

Taehyung and Jungkook came and sat on the couch.

" Soo as everyone is here let's just wait for 10 more minutes." Said Namjoon.

" Are you waiting for someone hyung??" Asked Jimin.

"Yess" said Namjoon nodding his head.

" What does sir wanna talk about??" Asked a maid to other maid which Yuri was also listening.

" I don't know but the way he is talking something is serious." Replied the other male.

Yuri glupped and looked at Jungkook only to get startled by Jungkook as he was continuously staring at her.

This didn't went unnoticed by Taehyung. He thought why is Jungkook behaving like this.

First jungkook wanted to divorce him, then started to give more attention to Yuri, then slept with him, cared for him and now again staring at her?? What is Going on??

A loud door bell was heard,and then entered Rijin.

"Hello" said Rijin bowing down.

"Welcome Rijin ssi. Please have a seat." Said Namjoon.

Everybody was confused as to who was Rijin excluding Namjoon and heejae.

"Rijin ssi this is everyone and everyone this is Rijin ssi the detective." Said Namjoon.

"Detective?? why is a detective here??" Whispered the maids among themselves.

Yuri was soo scared now and when she again looked at Jungkook, jungkook smirked at her.

" Why is she here hyung??" Asked Taehyung.

"Taehyung as you know your hyung found a yellow envelope through which he got to know about our deal." Said Namjoon.

Taehyung nodded.

"What envelope?" Asked Jungkook.

He never knew about this envelope kind of thing.

Namjoon then told him all the incident of what happened.

Jungkook nodded his head in agreement.

"What about the envelope?" Asked Hoseok.

"We found out who send it." Said Rijin.

This sentence made Yuri have a tornado erupt inside her body. Sweat started forming on her forehead.

" And we also found how, when and who made a fake rumor about Taehyung ssi cheating on Jungkook ssi." Said Rijin.

This made Jungkook think about the time he yelled at taehyung.

" Who is that bitch??" Asked Jimin.

Yuri was soo having a bath in sweat. The way everything was backfiring on her made her wanna die.

"The one who lives with you everyday, the one who knows about you all." Said Rijin.

"Is he/she from the family??" Asked Eunhi.

"No aunty" said Rijin.

"Is he/she the one from servents?" Asked Heejae.

Rijin and Namjoon didn't reply.