Chapter 46

Jungkook knocked on the Taehyung's door.

" Taehyung??" Asked Jungkook.

"....................." No reply.

" Taehyung please listen to me. I want to talk to you."said Jungkook.

Taehyung on the other hand was siting near the door with his head inbetween his legs.

" When I decided to let you go you are coming back again jungkook." Taehyung said to himself.

"Please taehyung let me come in." Said Jungkook.

Taehyung too wanted to clear things out but now when he sees jungkook that yell of jungkook divorcing him comes to his mind.

"Taehyung please." Pleaded jungkook.

With soo much of force taehyung stood up and opened the door.

Jungkook was happy that Taehyung gave him chance to clear things out.

"Come" said Taehyung in slow voice.

Jungkook pushed his wheelchair inside Taehyung's room who he is first time visiting it.

Jungkook roamed his eyes all over the room. From the colour, to bed and what he saw on the side table made a wave of guilt hit him.

He saw their wedding picture framed nicely and kept of the side table.

Taehyung standing beside jungkook in white suit while jungkook was siting on the wheelchair wearing black suit.

Taehyung coughed to bring the others attention.

"What do you want to talk??" Asked Taehyung.

"Come sit here first." Said Jungkook.

Taehyung came and sat on the sofa that was inside his room while Jungkook was seated in his wheelchair near taehyung.

"Hmm" said Taehyung.

Jungkook took a deep breath and started.

"See taehyung i know I have behaved really bad with you. And for that I ask for your forgiveness. I am soo sorry for everything I did in the past." Said Jungkook genuinely.

Taehyung looked at him.

" But the yelling I got was soo humiliating for me. I can still hear that divorce thing you told me." Said Taehyung.

" I know taehyung and I-i am so sorry for that." Said Jungkook.

"I know jimin Hyung has told you all of my past. It was very difficult to trust anyone again still when I saw you taking efforts, trying to make this forced marriage a successful one. I also decided to try." Said Jungkook.

Taehyung just kept his head low and listened to all what Jungkook was saying.

" I didnt wanted to experience all the bad past again that's why I behaved like a jerk to you." Said Jungkook.

" Not everyone is same." Said Taehyung.

"Yess that's why when you decided to give this marriage a chance I too kept my ego aside, tried working with you but when Yuri and Myunjin said you were cheating one me the feeling came back and in anger I told I will divorce you." Said Jungkook.

"I never wanted a divorce but the anger made good out of me. And then hyung told me to continue of this divorce thing to catch Yuri." Said Jungkook.

" I am so sorry taehyung please forgive me." Said Jungkook.

" Please don't divorce me." Said Jungkook.

taehyung wasn't even looking at him now. His eyes fixed on their wedding photo frame.