Chapter 48

"this can't be happening" said Heejae.

" We have to do something" said Jimin.

"Let's just go somewhere for trip" said Eunhi.

" Yes that better idea" said Jimin.

"I will talk to Namjoon and will book tickets to Dubai or london." Said Heejae.

Heejae, Eunhi and Jimin started to move to arrange their urgent trip but,

" No one is going anywhere" said Jungkook.

Jungkook's brain flashed the horrific day of how his ex cheated on him and how he lost his legs. This made him angery.

First the images of his first love was making him Emotional but the time he thought how his life was ruined by the girl made him angery soo much angry.

Now he only loves Taehyung only taehyung.

First he was emotional thinking maybe Yerin can do anything to taehyung but now he will fight for Taehyung.

This made them hault at one position.

"What??" Asked Eunhi.

" Yess mom no one is going anywhere." Said Jungkook with stern face.

" But baby we have to leave. Yours and Taehyung's relationship is budding. She can do anything-" said Eunhi.

But Jungkook stopped her and said,

" I don't love her anymore. The moment she cheated on me was the day she died for me. She was my first love but Taehyung is my true love. I love him now, and I will fight for my love." Said Jungkook determinedly.

This made a small smile on the person's face who was standing behind the wall listening to everything from the start.

But he wasn't going to forgive jungkook easily. It's Jungkook's test to prove his love towards Taehyung when his first love will be around him.

Eunhi smiled nd jimin went near Jungkook and hugged him.

" You are taking your responsibility." Said Jimin.

" Yess hyung. I need to mend everything I messed earlier and this is the perfect time to prove taehyung that I indeed love him and is willing trying in this marriage." Said Jungkook.

" Yess soo should we tell taehyung or not??" Asked Heejae.

"I will-" said Jungkook.

"What is it to tell me dad??" Asked Taehyung acting like he just came from upstairs.

Taehyung wanted to know if jungkook will be telling him this or not. The basic step in any relationship is openness, sharing everything.

Everybody looked at Jungkook.

Jungkook took a deep breath and asked,

" You know I was in a relationship before."

" Yes i know so??" Asked Taehyung.

" My ex is back in korea." Said Jungkook.

" Soo you want me to leave you?? Soo you can go back to her?? Or is it that your are insecure about your feelings??" Still Asked Taehyung in rude way even if he knew jungkook's answer.

Jungkook's eyes widen thinking that Taehyung is again misunderstanding everything.

" Noo what are you saying taehyung please have trust in me." Said Jungkook.

" Trust in you?? Didn't I asked you the same thing before??" Asked Taehyung mockingly.

This made Jungkook dive in guilty water.