The Story Of How Nico Once Accidentally Locked Himself In The Bathroom

Uh some people wanted me to publish this...
I wrote this when I was 11 pls don't judge the writing.

Seriously if I knew what was going to happen to me for the next seven hours, I never would have got out of bed.

Unfortunately, that morning I dragged myself out of bed and over to the bathroom.

Of course that might have been one of the worst mistakes I've ever made in my life.

And I'm NOT exaggerating.

🛏🛏🛏

"What the heck?" I muttered. I tried pushing the door open. It wouldn't budge.

I double checked to see if the door was unlocked. Yes it was. Then what...

I pulled harder on the handle. It still wouldn't open.

I gave it a final tug and the door handle came right off.

"Shit." I was locked in the bathroom.

So I did the only thing any sensible person would do in my place. I started pounding on the door. "HELP! SOMEONE HELP ME I'M LOCKED IN HERE! GET ME OUT OF HERE!"

🗝🚪🗝1 hour later🗝🚪🗝

Plink

Plink

Plink

Ugh, I hate life.

I checked my watch. It's been one hour. I'd gotten so bored I'd turned on the tub very low and watched the water droplets fall into a bucket. One hour later and not even quarter of it was full.

I banged my head on the tub. Why do these things always happen to me?

Wait.

I had my phone with me this entire time. I'm so dumb.

I quickly pulled it out of my pocket and- Wait. Who was I supposed to call. Will?

"Hey please come help your boyfriend he locked himself in the bathroom", would be so weird.

Damn me and my self esteem

So I called Percy.

"What's up it's the Awesome Aqua Man."

I rolled my eyes. "Percy it's me. Where are you?"

"Who's 'me'?"

"Percy seriously."

"Okay okay fine I'm-"

*distant yells and screams*

"Uhh Percy?"

The call ended.

I looked up at the sky. "SERIOUSLY WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN TO ME???"

🛁📱🛁2 hours later🛁📱🛁

I looked at the door.

I narrowed my eyes at it. "I hate you."

I ran towards the door screaming and threw myself at it.

"Ow ow ow ow ow shit." That hurt.

"What is this thing made of???"

🗝🚪🗝5 hours 🗝🚪🗝

I was literally going insane.

That's it. I was never getting out of here.

My phone had died after I tried calling Jason then Leo. You should've called Hazel.

And then I saw it. Right there on the floor there was a roach. It was so big.

If there's one thing in the world I hate, it's roaches.
I hate them more than children of Athena hate spiders.

So I did the only thing anyone would think of doing in my place.
I screamed.

I misled onto the sink. I wasn't moving. Just stood there and watched me.

I shuddered.

🪳🪳🪳Half and hour after that🪳🪳🪳

I was still up on the sink. The roach didn't budge, and neither did I.

I couldn't even tell how much time ahead passed. My watch had died. But none of that mattered. What mattered was the creepy insect standing right in front of me, staring at me.

I hate those people that are like, "roaches are so small you're so big. There's nothing to be afraid of."

I mean, did I ask you? I don't care what you think. Roaches are creepy.

Suddenly a noise came from outside the bathroom.

Someone was ringing the doorbell.

When no one opened the door they stayed pounding on it. "Nico open the door!"

Hazel.

Finally I was saved!

"HAZEL! OPEN THE DOOR! I'M STUCK!"

"Uhh Nico?"

"I'M LOCKED IN THE BATHROOM!"

"Just shadow travel out of there."

Oh.

So uhh...
That's it?

I wrote this when I was 11 and horrible at writing. I was gonna edit this but you guys said to keep it the way it was so...

Here ya go ig

Uhh byebye